Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Variety Recording Superstar - Ji Yueze...

    On Saturday afternoon, Ji Yueze temporarily went out of town because of work.

    So on the two weekends, apart from breakfast and the lunch at Xie's house, Yan Xuwu took Ji Yan and Jining either to order takeout at home, or took the two to go out for food.

    This can be regarded as opening the door to the food of Ji Yan and his sisters. The brothers and sisters can't wait to go out to eat breakfast. They always feel that the chili oil wontons sprinkled with chopped green onions on the food stalls outside are better than the chefs at home.

    The chef of Ji's family suddenly felt a sense of crisis, and he was afraid that he would lose his job if he was not careful.

    It's fast approaching Monday.

    Due to the basketball game last Friday, Ji Yan suddenly had a lot of little fans at school. After arriving at school early this morning, he found that he actually put a lot of pink envelopes in his desk pocket. There are two boxes of chocolates and some candies.

    This is the first time Ji Yan has encountered such a situation.

    He opened one of the letters, and the beginning was written like this -

    [Dear Ji Yan

    , the way you play basketball has been haunting my mind

    , I think, I like you, you are willing...]

    Ji Yan look When he got here, he didn't look down any further. With a blushing face, he hurriedly stuffed the letter paper into the envelope, then stuffed the envelope into the desk, and even covered all the pink envelopes with a few test papers.

    "Why, it's a love letter."

    Yan Xuwu also came here at this age, looking at the pink envelopes, she knew it was a love letter from a girl to Ji Yan.

    "No." Ji Yan denied, "It was my classmates who asked me to be a pen pal and wanted to communicate and study with me." When

    she heard the word "pen pal", Yan Xuwu burst out laughing. The word pen pal was eight hundred years earlier. It was no longer needed a few years ago. As expected, Ji Yan had been abroad for a long time, and he didn't know where he learned the word.

    Moreover, he communicated and studied with the last one in his grade, thanks to him being able to figure it out.

    When the two were talking, Zhu Song walked into the classroom.

    The originally lively atmosphere in the classroom suddenly quieted down, and the students watched the back row of the classroom quietly.

    Zhu Song suffered a big loss in the basketball game. He actually scored zero points in the whole game. With such a arrogant and domineering temperament, he would definitely not let it go.

    Looks like there is a good show today.

    After Zhu Song put down his schoolbag, he took out two paper items from the bag and walked straight to Ji Yan.

    Classmates who watch the show - let's go

    to the battle book!

    It's a final battle!

    However, Zhu Song handed the thing to Ji Yan and said, "Well, it's for you."

    "?"

    Ji Yan took it and found that it was the admission ticket for two variety shows, and the time was this evening.