Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Peeling Shrimp He Must Be Crazy!

    Xie Shaoyuan's surname is Xie, while Ji Yueze and his mother's surname are Ji.

    On the way to Xie's house, Ji Yan secretly revealed to Yan Xuwu that they didn't share their grandfather's surname, so that Yan Xuwu knew in advance and saved Xie's family, and Yan Xuwu would have doubts in this regard.

    But Yan Xuwu never dreamed that Ji Yueze turned out to be the son of the richest man Xie Shaoyuan, the big man Xie Shaoyuan who stomped his feet casually and shook the economy of City A three times.

    Ji Yueze would rather find a woman ten years older than him to be a lowly girl and sell her looks, rather than go to his rich and powerful father. What is Ji Yueze thinking about?

    Yan Xuwu was really puzzled.

    Fortunately, someone interrupted her chaotic thoughts.

    Xie Shaoyuan asked, "I've never seen this little girl before, which family is it from?"

    Ji Yan replied, "She is Yan Yan, the daughter of my uncle's family, that is, my mother's niece."

    "Your mother?

    Xie Shaoyuan was stunned for a moment, his shrewd eyes flickered slightly, and he asked, "Your mother is back too?" "

    No." Ji Yan said, "My mother doesn't know where she is, but Yan Yan knows about her aunt's situation. Not much."

    "Really." Xie Shaoyuan seemed to be reluctant to bring up the topic of Ji Yan's mother, he did not ask further, but changed the subject and reminded the housekeeper that it was time for dinner.

    At the dinner table, Xie Shaoyuan adhered to the habit of not eating or sleeping, except for Ji Yan and Jining to put chopsticks and let them eat more, the whole place was very quiet.

    Looking at the table, it used to be gourmet food. The chef's craftsmanship is very good, the dishes are exquisite and varied, and the color, fragrance and taste are all good. At first glance, it makes people appetite. silence.

    This big family, one by one, is like a robot that eats, with a correct posture, chewing slowly, and making no sound, making Yan Xuwu, a real cook, feel uncomfortable.

    When Ji Yan is at home, he still eats very boldly. Ji Yueze will desert the table and play with his mobile phone. And Ji Ning, when he eats pig's trotters, his hands are full of oil...

    Now, everyone is one All of them are terrific.

    It seems that Xie Shaoyuan, the old father, is very majestic.

    After lunch, Ji Yan and Ji Ning went to the yard to pick pomegranates, while Ji Yueze and Xie Shaoyuan sat on the sofa drinking tea.

    Xie Shaoyuan originally wanted to ask Ji Yueze about something, but the little girl named Yan Yan didn't wink too much, not to mention playing with Ji Yan and the others, but the old god was sitting on the sofa and drinking with their father and son. Tea.

    "When are you going to pick me up from my class?" Xie Shaoyuan took the tea handed over by Ji Yueze and took a sip, "I'm getting older and my health is not as good as before. Xie's Group is such a big company, it has more than 100 employees. Wanji, you should put down your work in the entertainment industry as soon as possible, and go to the group to practice for two or three years. When I come down, you can take my class directly."     Ji Yueze brewed tea slowly, and after hearing Xie Shaoyuan's words, he The subordinates kept moving, and poured another glass for the little girl next to her who blatantly listened to the two adults talking.     Yan Xuwu took it naturally and took a sip.     Really good tea.     "It's not that Xie Yancheng is still here. You can rest assured that he will take over your class in the future." Ji Yueze seemed to have some irony in his tone. He didn't seem to have a good relationship with this man named Xie Yancheng.     Xie Shaoyuan suddenly threw the cup on the coffee table: "Yancheng is Yancheng, you are you, no matter what, this Xie Group will always be handed over to you."     Ji Yueze only said: "Xie Yancheng's surname is Xie , My surname is Ji."     "You're mad at me on purpose, don't you?" The old man's voice was raised, his breathing became heavy, obviously he was not lightly angry by what Ji Yueze said just now.