Chapter 23

Chapter 23 I've Been Waiting For Your Mom To Come Back

    In fact, Yan Xuwu didn't fully believe what Ji Yan said.

    She knew that Ji Yan was a child who loved brain supplements and had no sense of security. When Ji Yueze and Ji Ning lived abroad before, Ji Yueze was so busy with his work that he didn't have much time to spend with them, and it was normal for children to be cranky.

    But to say that Ji Yueze carried the children to form another family outside, Yan Xuwu felt that the possibility was very small.

    After she came back for so many days, Ji Yueze stayed at home almost all the time except for a few movie promotion activities, and the calls he received were almost all work calls. If he really had a wife and children outside, how could he be like Now that he is so leisurely, then his wife and children are too worry-free.

    And when I went back to Xie's house last time, Xie Shaoyuan also proposed to give Ji Yueze a blind date. If Ji Yueze really got married and had children again, could Xie Shaoyuan, the shrewd old man, not know.

    Therefore, this matter is mostly because Ji Yan thinks too much.

    Yan Xuwu was clear about her thoughts. When she just lay down and was about to go to sleep, she heard Zhinao's reminder that Ji Yan quietly went out of the door alone. Yan Xuwu remembered what Ji Yan said in her room, and she was worried, so Secretly followed Ji Yan, but met Ji Ning who also followed Ji Yan.

    So there was a scene where the three people ran away from home together.

    "Brother, where are we going now?" Ji Ning's eyes were full of excitement. She had never run away from home. It was the first time she ran away from home. Her little heart was beating wildly, and she felt a little excited and a little excited.

    "Yeah, where are you going?" Yan Xuwu originally wanted to ask Ji Yan if he had prepared enough money to run away from home, whether he had planned a route to go, whether he was ready to retreat, etc., but when he saw the front The driver who drove the car did not ask for the exit. It is necessary to guard against others. If the driver hears that they are running away from home, it will be bad if they are malicious.     "..." How does Ji Yan know where to go? He must have been out of his mind to get on the bus with them. The two little girls who didn't even grow their hair now know that they have run away from home, and they will not be able to make a difference in the future.

    But going back now will make him seem very cowardly. As for taking them to go to the bar with his gang of friends, it will definitely not work. Ji Yan and the driver reported an address at will, which is the largest revolving restaurant in the city. Open for fourteen hours, Ji Yan decided to take the two little girls there to have a delicious meal, and then go home without knowing it.

    In this way, he ran away from home without being discovered by Ji Yueze, which was perfect.

    But the car was halfway through. I don't know if it was because of Ji Yan's unfortunate physique that the car suddenly broke down and stopped in the middle of the road.

    After the driver checked the car, he said, "Oh, my car is broken, and I need someone to repair it. Well, I won't charge you any more money. You can take a taxi and go home by yourself.

    " Now, after a few people got out of the car, Ji Yan touched his hungry and flat stomach. He was in a bad mood at night and hardly had dinner. After tossing so late, his stomach started to protest. He looked around and found that it was not far away. There is a row of food stalls with sheds, and there are people coming in and out, and the smell of barbecue permeates the intersection all the way.