Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Three shifts in one let her live with me.

    After Ji Yueze sent the children to school, he was a little restless all day, always feeling that something would happen.

    In the afternoon, when he was reading a book in the study, he accidentally knocked over the tea cup on the table, and the cup shattered on the ground.

    Butler Lin heard the sound and came in to clean up the debris, and put a new cup of tea for Ji Yueze. Seeing Ji Yueze staring at the teacup in a daze, Butler Lin asked, "Sir, are you all right?"

    Ji Yueze came back to his senses and shook his head. shook his head.

    After Butler Lin went out, Ji Yueze dialed Yan Xuwu's phone with his mobile phone, but after dialing twice, there was always no answer.

    Ji Yueze called Ji Yan again, and a classmate of Ji Yan answered the phone.

    Zhu Song held the phone and felt that Ji Yan's father's voice was very pleasant: "Is uncle looking for Ji Yan? He is running a 3000-meter race, or I will let him call you back before he finishes the competition."

    Ji Yueze knew Today, Huiying Middle School has a sports meeting. Yan Xuwu has been practicing long-distance running in the yard with Ji Yan in the past two days. She should also be participating in the sports meeting now, and nothing will happen.

    "Excuse me, can Yan Yan come to listen to the phone?"

    Zhu Song replied, "Yan Yan left in a hurry just after the 1500 meters, and is not here now."

    "Did she say something urgent?"

    "No, but he seemed to be in a hurry. He took the things and ran away."

    Ji Yueze tightened his hand on the phone.

    After hanging up the phone, Ji Yueze took the car keys and walked out of the house quickly.

    His eyes were dark and unclear. While driving, he kept calling Yan Xuwu's phone, but no one answered.

    On the other side, in a corner that no one could see, Yan Xuwu was in a deep coma. She saw that her body was aging at a fast speed, and the wrinkles spread from her hands to her neck like cracks. It is the face, and even the hair gradually turns from black to white, until it is completely white.

    The old man lying on the ground was dry, thin, and old. If it weren't for the unnoticeable ups and downs of his chest, people might misunderstand that this was a silent corpse.

    But this time, the aberration resurfaced.

    I saw that the old man on the ground quickly regained his youth at a speed visible to the naked eye.... One hundred and fifty, one hundred, fifty, twenty...

    Her skin became rosy and shiny, and her hair became black. It was bright again, and her body began to shrink and shrink again...

    When Yan Xuwu woke up, she felt that she was still alive, and she breathed a long sigh of relief.

    Her first reaction was: as long as she didn't die.

    But when she wanted to get up from the ground, she stepped on the hem of the clothes dragged on the ground and almost fell to her death.

    Yan Xuwu looked at the sweatpants on the ground and threw off the wide sleeves, suddenly feeling that something was wrong.

    This dress must be too big.

    No, it's not that the clothes are big, but that she... has become smaller? !

    Yan Xuwu dragged her clothes and walked to the mirror in the toilet. For a while, she only saw a round head shell at the bottom of the mirror.