Chapter 44

Chapter 44 "You...you've become ugly."...

    Ji Yueze confirmed several times, and the positioning showed that there was indeed no error.

    He quickly rolled over and got out of bed, without even changing his pajamas, he only had time to put on a coat outside and dashed to the hospital.

    It was late at night, there were no people on the road, the neon lights flickered at night, and the whole city was rarely quiet at this moment.

    Ji Yueze was driving, his hands trembled slightly, he tried his best to keep himself calm.

    The phone was placed on the car stand beside him, and he could see Yan Xuwu's location icon in a blink of an eye. The icon was still bright, showing the address of Zhiya Hospital, and had not moved it.

    Ji Yueze only took about half of the forty-minute journey. After getting off the bus, he quickly ran to the top floor of the hospital.

    If Yan Xuwu really came back, then she would definitely appear in the ward where she disappeared.

    These days, after Ji Yueze sent Ji Yan and Jining to school every day, he would unconsciously drive to Zhiya Hospital, sit on the bed where Yan Xuwu disappeared, and would not get up and return until a long time. Family.

    He remained in this ward for a while this morning.

    Ji Yueze stood at the door of the ward, he took a deep breath, put his hand on the doorknob, and pushed the door open.

    The light in the ward was not turned on, and it was pitch black inside. Ji Yueze closed the door gently, turned on the light, and walked in step by step.

    Ji Yueze's steps moving forward suddenly stopped.

    He looked at the man lying on the hospital bed in surprise and astonishment.

    It is Yan Xuwu.

    Yan Xuwu is really back.

    However, just like when she left fifteen days ago, she was covered in blood, and no one even helped her change her clothes.

    Ji Yueze felt a dull pain in his heart, he quickly came to the bedside, Yan Xuwu lay there with a pale face, chapped lips without a trace of blood, and the blood-stained clothes on her body made her extremely weak, Ji Yueze Can't even feel her breath!

    Is she still alive?

    Ji Yueze stretched out his hand to hold her hand. Her hand was so cold, so cold, and biting to the bone. The pink nails that used to be white and pink had completely disappeared, and even the fingertips were pale and cold.

    Why is it so cold?

    He couldn't feel the slightest warmth on her at all.

    The corners of Ji Yueze's eyes were scarlet, a flash of pain flashed in his eyes, and he stretched out his fingers tremblingly close to her nose and mouth, wanting to feel whether she was still breathing.

    No.

    He could barely feel her breathing.

    One second, two seconds, three seconds, it wasn't until three seconds later that Ji Yueze felt the faint breath that was hard to detect.

    Ji Yueze exhaled suddenly.

    Yan Xuwu is still alive.

    Fortunately, she is still breathing, she is still alive.

    But how can he save her? Didn't you go home already? Why did he suddenly come back after fifteen days? Didn't it say that her family would save her, why does she look weaker now than when she left?