Chapter 45

Chapter 45 "I'll help you."

    Ji Yueze's eye sockets were deeply sunken, and the cyan under his eyes was obvious.

    It's really ugly.

    It's nothing like that handsome old man.

    "So ugly." Yan Xuwu frowned and commented.

    Ji Yueze laughed lightly, Yan Xuwu was still Yan Xuwu, a woman with no conscience, he was afraid of her every day, but she was good, finally woke up, the first sentence was to dislike him for being ugly.

    Ji Yueze smiled, his eyes were a little wet, he kissed her palm: "No matter how ugly you are, don't even think about dumping me."

    "I won't dump it." Yan Xuwu touched the corner of his eye, " You are rich and famous, you can go out of the hall and enter the kitchen, such a good man, I will dump you when I have a problem with my brain."

    "You better keep your word." As for Yan Xuwu's habit of deceiving him, He was already terrified.

    "Reckoning, of course." Yan Xuwu rolled over and sat up, she stretched out her hand towards Ji Yueze with a look of hugging me quickly.

    Ji Yueze couldn't bear it anymore, he sat next to her and hugged her tightly in his arms, holding her very hard.

    "Don't be afraid, I'm fine already."

    Yan Xuwu stroked his broad back, buried her head on his chest, raised her head and kissed his chin.

    When Ji Yueze lowered his head to kiss her, Ji Yan, who was lying on the sofa, suddenly seemed to be awakened.

    He had just had a dream that his mother had woken up.

    Ji Yan immediately turned to look at the hospital bed, and then saw that Yan Xuwu seemed to be sitting on the bed, already awake?

    Ji Yan thought he was dreaming again, he raised his hand and wiped his eyes in a daze, and then saw that his mother was really awake!

    "Wow woo woo~" Ji Yan burst into tears.

    His cry shook the two who were about to kiss on the hospital bed. Yan Xuwu immediately pushed Ji Yueze away and turned to look at the silly son sitting on the sofa crying.

    Jining was also woken up by Ji Yan. She woke up and saw that Yan Xuwu was really awake.

    Early in the morning, the quiet ward instantly became extremely lively.

    Yan Xuwu hurriedly got out of bed, came to the sofa, hugged one of them, touched their heads and said, "Come here, two little crying bags, let mother hug them."

    After coaxing for a while, the two children were still She couldn't stop crying, and Yan Xuwu said with a funny smile: "Don't cry, if you continue to cry, the ward will be drowned by the tears of both of you..."

    "..."

    Ji Yan walked from her arms with red eyes. Li raised his head, he looked at Yan Xuwu accusingly, even at this time, she was still in the mood to make fun of them.

    Almost, just a little bit, he and Ningning will no longer have a mother, and his father will no longer have a wife.

    Under the sadness, Ji Yan cried even louder.

    Yan Xuwu, who coaxed people to cry: "..."

    Except for sleeping too long and her hands and feet a little weak, Yan Xuwu's body has no problems and could have been discharged immediately, but Ji Yueze was worried and insisted Made her stay in the hospital for two more days.