|Fourteen: Wolf's Bane|

Tye was waiting by his own motorcycle for the craziness to begin as he could hear the sirens from a mile away.

"Damn it. Come on, Derek." He whispered as he heard a howl. Tye slipped on his helmet and he kicked the motorcycle to life. He drove off toward the Ironworks and when the dogs were released after Derek, Tye knew exactly what would happen as he came into the Ironworks from the other side. "Shut your eyes!" Tye was shouting at Derek, but his brother had gotten the memo too late and Derek's eyes were blinded by the flash-tipped arrows.

Derek managed to crouch behind a shape, as Tye moved away to find that Scott and Stiles, they had come driving insanely fast into the Ironworks in Derek's Black Camaro.

Derek jumped into the car, his car, without any hesitation and they drove off quickly together and Tye followed on his motorcycle. His phone rang as Tye tapped his earpiece with a sigh. "I'm listening." Tye said as he continued to drive.

"Damn it, I almost had him!" Derek snapped and Tye raised his eyebrows.

"Wait, the alpha?"

"Yeah and then the stupid police showed up!"

"They're just doing their jobs..."

"Yeah. Thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted person in the entire state!" Derek snapped at Scott, who without a doubt was driving the car. "Tye, I told you to stay the hell away from me. If I'm supposedly the murderer... then you can't be near me." Derek's voice immediately came through and Tye sighed.

"You're welcome, Derek." Tye answered and a second later, his brother grunted. "Sorry, I must have missed that." Tye replied to the noise.

"Thank you." Derek said bluntly into the phone. "My... Our sister found two things that she was for sure about, she was close to figuring something out."

"What were they?" That was Stiles' voice, Tye was sure of it and he was following the Camaro.

"The first was a guy named Harris..."

"Our Chemistry teacher?!" Stiles interrupted at once and Tye snorted a little.

"Derek, what the hell did Laura want with the Beacon Hills High, Chemistry teacher?" Tye asked.

"Hell if I know. The second, it was some kind of symbol." An audible groan came from their end of the line and Tye raised his eyebrows.

"What the hell was that about?" Tye asked loudly as he was confused since he couldn't see the expressions on everybody's faces.

"I've seen that symbol, on a necklace... Allison's necklace." Scott explained and Tye groaned audibly at the words.

"As in, Allison Argent that you just broke up with?" Tye asked rather a bit unnecessarily to the words and Scott growled at the words. "I'm just taking that as a clear "yes" then. Now I have a much more important question, directed more to you than anything else, Der."

"What is it, Tye?" Derek asked impatiently and Tye sighed at the sound of his brother's cabinet fever-sounding voice.

"Should I get Beatrice involved in this?" Tye questioned and Derek was silent a little bit at the question before he growled. "Is that a yes? Because I can call her right now and get her involved in this, she is willing to help." Tye explained.

"Call her." Derek said decisively and Tye nodded. "If she can and is willing to help, then let her help." Derek explained and Tye sighed.

"Will do." Tye replied and he hung up. Tye made his way back to the Preserve where he left his motorcycle locked up and Tye stopped, turning his head slightly to the side. "I'm surprised that you're following me, Bea." He said and Beatrice walked out of the woods from behind him. "I was about to call you."

"The alpha took down a bitten member of the pack, we found him torn apart, dead in the dirt and torn to pieces. You don't have to ask for my help, Tye, Satomi wants this alpha dead as much as we all do. Satomi sent me to help, she doesn't want to put anyone else in the path of this alpha and she knows that whoever it is, they must have something to do with us." Beatrice explained and Tye looked down at her. "What?" Beatrice asked.

"When Derek and I were seriously injured by the alpha, you just got knocked out against the wall. It was like he didn't want to hurt you... is there any chance that Satomi knows who this new alpha might be?" Tye asked and Beatrice scoffed.

"Are you accusing one of the members of my pack of being the alpha? Satomi would never do it... none of them would." Beatrice snapped at once and Tye sighed at the way their quickly angered conversation was going. "I help you find the alpha and if it is one of Satomi's pack, then I will stop. But if it isn't, then you have to apologize." Beatrice snapped.

"Done." Tye said at once and Beatrice's phone rang out. Tye glanced at her and Beatrice checked her phone. "A certain protective beta wolf?" He asked and Beatrice sighed.

"Yeah." Beatrice murmured and she declined the call. "He'll get the memo that I'm busy. So, where are we going first?" Beatrice asked and Tye shrugged.

"That is a great question, Beatrice, I just wish that I knew the answer to it, is all." Tye admitted as Beatrice sighed at the words. "What?" Tye asked.

"We're screwed." She said bluntly and they were quickly walking into the Beacon Hills Preserve, hoping that somehow, they would be lucky and they would be able to find the alpha.