|Forty-Two: Alpha Pact|

"What is it?" Allison asked as Freya and Tye were racing over to the back of the hospital on foot.

"A retreat, I'm guessing." Chris nearly shot Freya, who snarled and backed up quickly at the sight of the guns in his hands.

"Wait, wait, wait! She's with us, I swear." Tye exclaimed and Chris was looking at him suspiciously, before he nodded. "I promise." Tye said and she was looking at him with bared fangs and extended claws. "Freya, put them away." He murmured as Freya looked at the Argent duo, the father and daughter as her fangs disappeared and so did her claws.

"Yes, it's a retreat. You damn near blinded the twins and my mom, so yes. They think that there might be more of you hunters around here, so my mom called it off. They'll be going after Derek and Tye soon enough." Freya noted and Tye glanced at her. "What? Mom's ultimatum still stands for the full moon, which is less than two nights away as you know." She pointed out.

"Along with a lunar eclipse." Chris reminded them and Freya sighed at the warning and she nodded a little. "Who is your mother, kid, you look somewhat familiar?" Chris asked as Freya looked at the claws on her fingers, that shrunk quickly back into fingernails.

"Kali. My mother is Kali and my dad was Ennis." Freya muttered and Chris had his pistol leveled at her head, before Tye punched the pistol clear out of his hand and Chris looked over at him, as the pistol had skidded across the wet concrete and Tye shook his head at the accusing look. "I was helping my mother to save the rest of you, so, you're welcome." Freya said as Tye stared at Chris for another minute, before Chris went to retrieve the gun.

Derek drove up in Jennifer's car and he hopped out at once, running to Isaac's car to grab Cora from the backseat. "Stiles is still at the hospital. He's going to hold off the cops for us." He picked up Cora as he spoke and Tye shut the door. "We have to go, now."

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Chris asked as he quickly put his guns away and Derek put Cora into the back of the car that he had come driving up in.

"Jennifer took Melissa." Derek explained and Tye looked at Derek, who was hiding something judging by his heartbeat that was quickly getting higher and higher by the second and Tye was looking at Freya, who could sense the same thing.

"What about Scott?" Allison asked and Derek didn't reply to the question and he quickly walked around to the driver's side and Freya glanced at Tye, as they were walking over to the car where Derek and Cora were. "Derek, where's Scott?!" Allison demanded to know and Derek sighed, as he looked over at Allison.

"He went with Deucalion, didn't he Derek?" Freya asked and Derek looked over at her and his mouth was slightly opened as if to protests, before he simply was nodding at the words and she sighed. "He really is desperate." Freya said with a sigh and Derek nodded. "I would be too, if I was in his position." Freya admitted.

"So would I." Tye mumbled and they all looked at one another, before the sirens drew closer to their position. "Time to go, everyone." Tye said loudly as Freya swiftly hopped into the backseat with Cora and Isaac while Tye got into the passenger seat quickly and he buckled up his seatbelt.

Chris and Allison got into their car that Isaac had temporarily commandeered, pulling out of the lot ahead of them and a moment later, Derek drove their car away. "Der, are you thinking what I am right now?" Tye asked and Derek sighed.

"Beatrice?" Derek asked and Tye nodded.

"Beatrice." Tye agreed and Derek nodded, as he looked at Tye's phone. "Once we get back to the loft, I'll call her. I promise, but I still think that she's too young for this." Tye muttered and Derek's eyes flashed.

"I know how young she is, Tye, and I don't want to drag her into this. But if Kali is ready to kill all of us, then Beatrice might be on the list as well. It wouldn't really surprise me." Derek said as Tye glanced at Freya, who was looking down at her hands.

"Mom only had a problem with killing kids like that, if and only if, they were any friends of mine." Freya murmured and Tye looked at Derek, who sighed at the words.

Derek parked and they all got out of the car and Tye carried Cora. Despite Derek being clearly more physically imposing to others, Tye had no clear problems with carrying his younger sister, who was almost as tall as him.

Derek helped Cora onto the bed and Tye looked at Derek, who nodded and Tye sighed and he walked over to the corner to call. "Hello?" Beatrice asked.

"Hey B." Tye murmured.

"Tye, what the hell is going on? I haven't heard from you guys in like three days, I can smell poisoned blood in the air and I was, absolutely just terrified that it was one of you! Why the hell doesn't anyone call me anymore?!" Beatrice shouted and Tye's eyes flashed.

"That's the thing, B, is that you're right. The poisoned blood is coming from one of us, Cora has been poisoned by the Darach." Tye said as he sighed at the silence from her end of the line. "Look, B, I just really need you to get here as soon as you can. We might not have much time left with her and--"

"I'm already on my way." Beatrice hung up after those words and Derek looked at Tye, who sighed at the looks on their faces.

Freya handed him a mug of coffee and Tye held it in his hands, as he felt grief crashing in on him, it felt like he was suffocating.

Tye, he clenched the mug in his hands, so hard and so tightly that it easily was crushed in his hands and then he was quickly running out onto the balcony, as he was heaving from a sudden panic attack.

Tye felt arms around him and he felt tears rolling down his cheeks as Freya hugged him tightly. "I thought that she was dead once. If I lose her again..."

"We will find a way, Tye, we always do." Freya murmured quietly as she was shaking her head. "What do us as wolves, always do?" She asked as Tye's eyes flashed and he trembled. "Tye, what do we always do?"

"Wolves, we always find our way back to the pack." Tye whispered and Freya nodded and he shuddered. "We always find our way back... but how can we do that, if we are all dead?" He asked and Freya shook her head.

"I will not let them get to you. I swear it, Tye, I won't." Freya promised as he returned the hug. "We have to go." She said and Tye looked at her. "I have to go, I have to find the pack."

"Why?" Tye asked and Freya sighed quietly at the words. "You have to try and convince your mom." He said and she nodded. "Go... and be careful." He murmured as she disappeared at wolf speed.

Tye walked back into the loft and he looked over at Cora as Derek had been given a possible way, to save her from death from Peter. Derek took all of the pain that tore through Cora and he let out a screaming roar of pain and Tye's eyes shone and he was watching, as it was Derek's eyes that changed from a brilliant red, to the familiar icy blue...

His former eyes, the ones that matched Tye's, the ones that matched Peter's, as well as the ones that both Beatrice and Freya had.

Derek was slumping down in his chair and Tye raced forward to catch him, as Cora was wide awake now as Beatrice hugged her cousin tightly.

Tye helped Derek to rest against the wall and he listened, checking for his brother's heartbeat and to his relief, it was still beating. "He's alive." Tye said with relief, as, Cora looked over at her brothers and Tye grinned a little. "And so are you." He said quietly and Cora's arms were around Tye as they hugged Derek and each other.

Eventually, even Peter and Beatrice joined the family hug and Tye sighed with relief. Despite the fact that none of them were alphas, at least the five living Hales were together once again.