|Thirty-Four: Fireflies|

Tye and Beatrice walked quickly together, up to where Derek was now waiting.

Scott soon joined them and then only after a fair amount, of running, it was the four of them who eventually were realizing that Cora and Boyd, they had also decided to stick together.

They had found and cornered Cora almost, until she had run off again as Beatrice was the best tracker, and she had followed Boyd.

"Maybe it would be easier just to kill them." Derek admitted and then at the words, Tye immediately looked over at his brother.

"We're not killing Cora." Tye said immediately and Derek looked at him with pain in his eyes. "No! She is our family, Der, I'm not killing her. I'll hold her down myself if I have to, I'll let her beat and claw me, even bite me until I'm nearly dead. I'm not killing my own sister, we aren't going to approach this situation like Peter..."

"And what if we don't have another choice, Tye? What-what if we have to kill them?" Derek said and Tye looked at him, shaking his head at the words.

"Then you don't have to worry about me taking up any more space in your loft, anymore." Tye said and Derek looked wounded at that. "Because, I won't be able to look you in the eyes ever again." Tye said quietly.

"I have another potential solution because killing them isn't right. We need someone who does know, what they are doin'. Someone who knows how to hunt werewolves." Scott said.

"Oh, great." Tye mumbled as he realized where Scott was going with this, it was realized, just as soon as the last sentence came out of his mouth.

Tye was sitting in the passenger seat and Derek was driving, while it was a strangely talkative Isaac and a quietly thinking Beatrice, who were in the backseat.

"Do you think this is going to work?" Isaac asked as Tye and Derek looked at one another before they had their eyes, back on the confrontation in front of them.

"Nope."
"Nope."

"Me neither." Isaac noted and Beatrice looked at the confrontation with a small sigh.

"Tye, do you have a set of headphones in here?" Beatrice asked as Tye looked back at her. "I'm having a little trouble." She admitted and he reached into the glove box, before he handed a pair back to her. "Thanks." She quietly murmured and slipped them on over her ears.

"So your, uh... Your guys' little sister." At the words from Isaac, both Derek and Tye were spinning around to look at him with stares on their faces and it was clearly enough to stop Isaac in his tracks, as they were staring at him. "Sorry, yeah, it's... It's bad timing. I'm sorry. I'll ask later, it's fine..." A rather sort of a dangerous-sounding growl came from next to Isaac, and, Beatrice apparently had also joined into the conversation on the staring contest aspect.

"Beatrice can rip your throat out Isaac, from where she's sitting in her seat." Tye noted casually as he looked straight ahead, as he could hear his cousin's beating heart, that was very much trying to slow down, as she was struggling to resist, the pull of the full moon overhead.

"Or never. Yeah, yeah, I'm good with never." Isaac blurted out as the brothers and their cousin were, all three of the trio were staring at him once again.

|Beacon Hills High School|

It was time for them to play the waiting game, as Chris Argent had instructed them, on how to use his hunting tools of the sonic emitters that he used to hunt werewolves, to force Boyd and Cora to run toward the school.

Tye was standing with Derek silently inside of the school, as he was taking deep breaths, trying to calm himself down.

Tye felt Derek's hand gently on his shoulder and Tye looked over at his brother, not understanding, why he was looking at him like that. "What is it, Der?" He asked quietly as his hands and body were shaking.

"I don't want to kill them, I never wanted to. But we needed to be able to be realistic." Derek said and he was looking at Tye, who nodded a little bit.

"This is our sister, Derek, not just another random Beta off of the street like the homeless omega." Tye said softly and Derek nodded very slightly at his words.

"I get it." Derek murmured and suddenly, they both looked up at the sounds of the howling. "Go, to Isaac's spot." He said and Tye nodded and he snapped his claws out, stopping right next to Isaac, with a low growl.

Unfortunately though, Cora and Boyd's human instincts telling them how to survive must have kicked into overdrive and into the highest gear, as when they saw Derek waiting for the two of them inside of the school, with his claws out and at the ready, they were jumping and running over the school, which was not at all a part of their plans.

"Shit!" Tye snapped as he ran back toward Derek. When Isaac had gotten them locked into the school, Tye had posed as bait along with both Scott and Derek.

Unfortunately, when they were getting them trapped in the boiler room, the two Betas had grabbed Tye before he could get out the door fully, from where he was being dragged by them back into the boiler room.

"Just close it! Now!" Tye shouted loudly at Derek, whose face was suddenly stunned at the words, just before Tye turned around quickly to face the two and he was snarling.

Tye ran at the two, lunging at them and Boyd was clawing at his back, as Cora was facing him head on and the duo were beating the ever-living shit out of him and he was roaring loudly in terrible pain. Then suddenly, Derek was there and he was sending the duo flying.

Scott and Isaac were there in the boiler room soon after, as Derek was holding up Tye, who was almost choking on his own blood as Derek was shaking his head.

"Get them and also... get Tye out of here." Derek said quietly as Scott was supporting Tye, Chris Argent had reluctantly come back to help with Boyd, while Isaac was helping with Cora.

Beatrice came running out from the borrowed Camaro to help, as she had swiped the keys from Derek, who had used Scott's car to get to the school.

She loaded Tye into the backseat along with Cora, while Boyd was loaded into the front seat.

Derek had taken the keys back and she got a ride from Scott back to the loft, and carefully, they got them all home.