|Fifty-Two: More Bad Than Good (II)|

It was only a couple of hours later when a roar came from above them, a roar that all of their captive three Hales recognized. "Was that--"

"Beatrice, yeah." Tye swiftly was finishing Derek's words and then suddenly, a howl echoed through the air. "Yup, it is about just definitely Beatrice." Tye replied to himself and then as if the name had summoned it, suddenly, the doors burst open.

Beatrice kicked the hunter back and then the woman who walked into the room after her, she stole the hunter's gun and hit him across the temple. It was effective in knocking him out and Beatrice, she immediately ran to her family. "Get Tye out first." Derek insisted and Beatrice tore the cuffs off of Tye. He who slumped down onto the floor as Beatrice caught him.

"Braeden, right?" Tye asked and the mercenary looked over her shoulder at him, before she nodded at the words. "It is nice, to finally meet you in person." Tye said and Braeden was nodding at him.

"Now, does anyone have an objection to getting out of this dusty place?" Braeden asked after she had retrieved the triskele box for them and she handed it off to Tye for safe-keeping and, he was quickly now recovering every minute more that he was away from the electricity.

"No objections here." Tye said and apparently he was the voting leader as they all followed Braeden out of the Calaveras' hideout.

||Beacon Hills, August 24th,

Derek's Loft / Pack Loft||

"You're sure that Freya said that her and the twins would meet us in here?" Scott asked Lydia, as it was Stiles opened the door, as they walked into the loft.

"They said that they would meet us here. All three of them, where are they then?" Lydia asked.

"I'm right here." Freya was sitting on the spiral staircase and her eyes were glowing red as she looked at them and she smiled a little. "You want to learn how to roar, Scott? Then really, you are here in the right place." Freya said and Stiles and Lydia moved to the side as Ethan and Aiden, both of them now began beating Scott mercilessly.

"Ahh... I thought, that you guys were gonna teach me to roar." Scott spat blood to the side as Freya walked down the stairs to join the twins, who made way for her, as she crouched on the ground next to Scott.

"Aiden and Ethan are showing you their way. It is the way that Deucalion was able to teach them, that I helped them to learn. This is the easiest way to learn." She said and Scott groaned.

"How did you learn?" Scott asked and Freya snorted at the words and she was shaking her head.

"Not important. You two," the twins snapped to attention at her words and Freya chuckled. "Beat the living shit out of him." She said and Scott groans.

"I thought you guys were going to teach me to roar." Scott repeated as Freya was leaning against the pillar as she watched their "fighting" go on.

"We are. You do it by giving in." Aiden explained.

"Giving in and letting go. That is exactly how Deucalion taught us control." Ethan dragged Scott quickly back up onto his feet and Scott looked at them, spitting blood to the side.

"That's actually the plan? You two kick my ass?" Scott asked and Freya sighed at his words.

"You're afraid to turn. So, taking that into consideration, of course, we are going to make you." Aiden explained to him somewhat impatiently.

"You turn. Then you kick our asses." Ethan finished and Freya nodded.

"And then you roar." Aiden said and to show it, he roared at Scott, his icy blue eyes ablaze and fangs bared at Scott.

When it was clear that Aiden was going too far, Freya shook her head as she swiftly pushed off of the wall and she focused.

"Aiden!" Freya roared and Stiles' eyes widened at the sound, as Freya's fangs were bared, her eyes shone red and she stared at the more impulsive one and Aiden was holding his head as he looked at her. "Stand down, now." She ordered as the wolf-ish features faded and Aiden nodded as he hopped off of the table and Scott looked at Freya.

"How-How did you do that?" Scott asked and Freya sighed, shaking her head.

"I didn't learn the same way that Aiden and Ethan did. I roar by instinct a roar like that, in history it is much more known as a anchored roar. You find your anchor, you focus on it and you roar. At this point for me, it is basic instinct, second-nature if you would. But that makes it much, much more complicated. It is a hard road to climb... but, once you get started, it is hard to find a way back." Freya said as she looked at Scott. "Good luck with your coyote problem." She said as she walked up the stairs as clearly, it was the whole conversation that was over.

Freya looked up at the knock on her open door and Aiden was standing in the doorway. "Hey, what is it?" She asked and Aiden sighed. "Hey, what's wrong?" Freya asked.

"Beatrice is outside-- with someone else who really wants to see you." He admitted as she swiftly tossed her book to the side and took off running.

Beatrice and Tye both looked up at the sound of the door to the building now being flung open, as Freya stood in the open doorway.

Nothing needed to be said, as Tye walked into the hug and Freya was shaking her head, as she gave him a tight hug. "Don't you ever do that to me again." Freya whispered and Tye was shaking his head and she looked at him. Tye leaned his head down and the two of them touched foreheads, as Freya's eyes shot red as, Tye's as usual were icy blue. "I mean it." Freya said.

From up in the loft, Aiden and Ethan were both now staring down at the reunion with equally grim looks on their faces, but for two completely different reasons.