|Twenty-Six: Raving|

"Thanks for meeting me." Tye said and he rested his motorcycle helmet on the handlebars, as he walked over and Beatrice stood across from him.

"Can I speak freely?" She asked and Tye nodded a little, as Beatrice sighed at the permission. "Tye, you look like complete shit. What the hell have you been doing?" She asked.

"Anything but sleeping. Derek and I know the identity of the Kanima, it is Jackson Whittemore." Tye admitted as Beatrice looked at him wincing a little bit.

"He helped us take down Dad." She remembered and Tye nodded a little bit. "Derek gave him the Bite, I'm guessing?" Tye nodded again. "Why are you two always in the middle of it?"

"Because we're Hales." Tye bluntly spoke and Beatrice nodded. "Look, I wouldn't ask you if I didn't think that the situation was truly desperate. I'm headed to the Animal Clinic to meet with Scott, Dr. Deaton and Derek, in order to figure out... what in the hell are we going to do about Jackson." He said and Beatrice nodded. "You're in? Just like that?"

"Tye, you said that Derek and you are always in the thick of things... because you are Hales. But, so am I." Beatrice stated and Tye nodded a little. "So, we riding or running?" Beatrice asked and Tye tossed her the extra helmet.

They pulled up in front of the Beacon Hills Animal Clinic, and he found that Scott was letting in Isaac and Derek.

"Good, we aren't late." Tye said as he pulled off his helmet and Beatrice did the same as they left them on the bike and they walked inside. "What's Isaac doing here?" Tye asked.

"I need him." Derek said bluntly and he nodded "Hello" to Beatrice, whose eyes flashed in acknowledgement of his Alpha Status.

"I don't trust him." Scott noted.

"Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." Isaac remarked and Derek looked annoyed, but he always did, so whether he was actually annoyed was a question.

"You know what? And Derek really doesn't care. Now, where's the vet? Is he gonna help us or not?" Derek asked as Tye watched this all going on, with a very strange sort of amusement in his eyes.

"That depends," Doctor Alan Deaton was standing in the doorway and Tye looked at him, watching him carefully at the moment. "Your friend, Jackson. Were we planning to kill him or save him?" He asked.

"Kill him."

"Save him."

Derek and Scott said opposite things and they glared at each other, while it was Beatrice, who snickered at them this time. Tye elbowed her in the ribs gently and Beatrice coughed a bit and she cleared her throat.

"Save him." Scott reiterated to the veterinarian and Deaton looked a bit skeptical of Derek and Isaac, but he still let them into his work space.

"Tye, Beatrice, nice to see you two again." Deaton spoke and he took the time to shake hands with Tye, whose nod was clear.

"You too, Doctor. Thanks for lending us your help." Tye replied and Deaton nodded, as Beatrice stuck close to him and he was putting a box of jars onto the table, each of them, with a Celtic symbol on them.

"Watch what you touch." Derek said after slapping Isaac's hand away and Tye sighed at the symbols. "You recognize some of them, these symbols, don't you?" Derek realized and Tye nodded.

"In some way, shape or form, most of these have an adverse effect on us, as either humans or wolves." Tye admitted and Beatrice nodded. "You studied them too, didn't you?"

"Yeah." Beatrice mumbled.

They had a plan and it was sorted that, once Derek and Boyd had taken care of a couple of other hunters who were coming, that Tye and Beatrice would help if they needed it.

Derek had referred to them as a pair of secret weapons, which they only a little bit, felt insulted by.

"Are we really going to do this?" She asked and they were waiting behind a nearby wall, as they heard Derek and Boyd roaring.

"You don't have to." Tye murmured and Beatrice's eyes glowed. "He's my brother, I'm doing it." Tye said as she nodded slightly.

Two howls echoed through the alleyway behind the club as, Derek and Boyd looked up and the hunters were stunned at the sight. Two black wolves loped toward them, blue eyes and yellow eyes.

Before the hunters could shoot, the wolves were on them as a pair. None of them got bitten, but plenty of them got clawed and the hunters had taken off, as the wolves bared their fangs at the remaining. Chris Argent backed up wisely and as soon as he was out of view, Tye and Beatrice were crouched in front of Boyd and Derek.

"Pretty badass... for a couple of teenagers." Derek noted and Tye looked at Boyd, who was groaning and Beatrice reached out a hand to Boyd's arm and she focused. His pain started to go away.

"Break his arm." Tye said and Beatrice's eyes flashed and she looked at him. "Trigger the healing?" He prompted and Beatrice looked at Boyd, who nodded and Beatrice brought her hand down hard and Boyd roared in pain, as his arm was now hanging at a weird angle.

"Either of you hit?" Derek asked and Tye shook his head. "Boyd, Beatrice... you two take the car. Tye and I, we will deal with the rest."

"Boyd can take the car, I'm staying here with you." Beatrice's stubborn nature was starting to show as Derek glanced at Tye, who nodded slightly at the words.

"Okay. Take the car and go." Derek held the keys out to Boyd, who ran as fast as he could.

Tye, Derek and Beatrice ran into the warehouse and Beatrice screamed, as the knife had stabbed into her shoulder.

Tye roared and shoved Victoria Argent backward, as Derek bit her and Victoria had fled.

Tye helped up Beatrice, who wasn't healing properly and Derek dragged Scott out. "Bea." Tye murmured and Derek nodded, as they were running to the Animal Clinic since Boyd took the car.

Dr. Deaton opened the door, as soon as he saw the extent of their injuries and Beatrice was out like a light and Tye, he was covered in blood.

"It's not mine, I'm not injured." Tye said as Deaton was studying him and as soon as he spoke, he immediately moved onto the next one.

Beatrice was okay after a bandage was put over the knife wound, while Derek had the wolfsbane burned out of the wounds and Scott, he was the most injured one. "Victoria Argent was going to kill him... did you bite her?" Tye asked and Derek nodded.

"You know what happens to hunters who get bitten." Derek murmured and Tye nodded.

"They kill themselves." Tye whispered.