|Fifteen: Wolf's Bane (II)|

"Peter is the Alpha, Tye, we need you here now! Like... like right now, now!" Stiles was not exactly calm when he was speaking to Tye on the phone, which was understandable.

Tye leapt off of his motorcycle and ran into the hospital, the long-term care unit and he ran into Peter like a football player, slamming into him in a growling rage.

Peter staggered back as Tye stood up straighter, loudly snarling at his uncle in a rage.

Derek was thrown down on the ground behind Tye, as Tye stood in front of Derek with his eyes icy blue, a cold steel like Derek's and how Peter's eyes had once been, before he'd been the one to kill Laura.

"You killed Laura, why?!" Tye demanded to know and Peter scoffed at the sight of him.

"You should know better, Tye, then to try and take on someone whose... very clearly, superior to you." Peter noted and, Tye's eyes were alive with fury.

"I'm not twelve years old anymore Uncle Peter, I'm not really so different from you." Tye snapped loudly at him, and he roared. Peter got slashed twice across the face as he caught the third strike, punching Tye in the stomach hard and Tye grunted as a loud crack was heard.

"You were never, ever going to be on the same level as me, Tye. Your mother couldn't even manage that..."

"Don't talk about my Mom!" Tye roared and lunged up from the floor and sunk his fangs into Peter's left shoulder and his claws sunk deep into Peter's arms. Peter snarled in pain as he shook himself, but Tye clung on for dear life.

Peter suddenly sent Tye flying backward with a hard twist and Tye was on the ground, scrambling back to find his feet again or the wall, if it came to it. "You're a disgrace to the Hale family name!" Tye snarled and Peter was advancing toward him.

"Am I? Or are you?" Peter asked as Tye pushed off of the wall and tried to do the same move again, but Peter was ready for it this time as his hand shot out and caught Tye by the throat as his nephew choked, clawing at his hand. "Talia, she always favored you and your siblings over the rest of hers. Unless you join me and my pack, you will have to die." Peter said.

"Not on my watch." Derek's punch swung out hard and crashed into the back of Peter's head.

Instead of dropping Peter like a sack of potatoes as was expected, he took a hit and dropped Tye to turn around to deal with Derek.

Tye clawed at Peter's back quickly and despite the pair of brothers that were working together, Peter was much, much stronger and much more experienced.

Once both of the Hale brothers were down again Peter was prepared to kill them, or at least Tye and the two were looking at each other.

"Dad!" Another voice rang out through the air and the three Hales looked over toward the sound of the voice. Beatrice was standing in front of the automatic doorways, her fangs out and claws outstretched, on either hand. "You swore that you weren't going to hurt either of them!" Beatrice said and both Tye and Derek looked at each other.

"You knew the whole time, that he was the Alpha, you knew that he was killing people? You were lying to us, this whole time?" Tye asked and she was looking at them.

"Beatrice made a deal with me to protect her pack. My only condition was that--"

"You got to kill that bitten Beta wolf from Beatrice's pack... Beatrice, how could you agree to this?!" Tye shouted and Beatrice's brown eyes, they had a terrible pain and a weight to them as she looked at her cousins that were on the ground, beaten and bloody.

"I didn't know that you two had come back to town, I didn't know that you'd follow Laura and try to take down the alpha. I just wanted my dad back!" She said and Tye lunged at Peter, but he was sent flying back by Beatrice, who stabbed her claws into his abdomen.

Tye choked on pain as blood bubbled in his mouth. "Why?" Tye asked softly and Beatrice shook her head at him as she shut her eyes briefly.

"Sorry Tye, you always were my favorite cousin. But family comes first... and that is my father, over my cousins." Beatrice said and Derek ran at her, but she spun to the side and he ended up kicking Tye right off of her claws and into the nearest wall. "I was, thinking of my pack-" She tried to explain to Derek, who scoffed sharply at her words.

"No, kid, you were thinking of only yourself. You were thinking only of you, just like him." It didn't take a genius to figure out that Derek had been referring to Peter, who was now fully healed and watching this go on.

"You're going to kill them all. For the fire, you are going to kill... the rest of the people who were responsible, for the fire." Tye whispered and he looked at Beatrice, who was the moral center of them... or at least, that was what he had believed. "You are okay, with murder?" Tye asked.

"We were caught in that fire, Tye, we both have scars that we will carry for life! Every time that I look in the mirror, I'm reminded that I have a burn across my face that will never, go, away!" Beatrice said and she shook her head. "If you're not going to listen, then you had best leave now. Before my dad decides to kill you." Beatrice said and Tye looked at Derek, who moved to stand next to Peter and Beatrice.

"Derek?" Tye asked and Derek's eyes were apologetic. "Derek, what the hell is-" Tye swiftly, he swallowed back the remainder of his words. "You three can go and rot in hell!" Tye shouted before he took off running at a staggering pace, moving as fast as he could while being in terrible pain.

Tye went to the first place that he could think of and he was banging on the door to the Animal Clinic and he saw Dr. Deaton coming running. "Tye Hale?" Dr. Deaton asked and Tye was nodding.

"Please... please, I need help." Tye whispered as his wounds were still leaking blood. Dr. Deaton helped him inside and Tye staggered down into a corner on the floor.

"Son, what happened?" Dr. Deaton questioned and Tye looked at him in a terrible silence.

"I'm an Omega, without a pack."