|Thirty: Master Plan|

Tye, Derek and Beatrice were all silently walking into the locker room and Beatrice was half-hidden behind Tye as usual, not wanting to be near Peter, but also not wanting to be right in front either.

"We all need to talk." Derek said to Scott and Isaac, as Beatrice and Tye walked out to stand on one side of Derek and on the other, Peter was walking out to stand next to him as well.

"We all need to talk now, Scott. All of us." Peter said as he looked directly at Scott, whose eyes nearly flew out of his head at the sight of Peter.

"Holy shit." Scott muttered at the sight of Peter and Beatrice was acting like she was stuck to Tye's side like glue.

Tye moved his arm around Beatrice's shoulder, and, she was still trembling from the shock of seeing her father alive again and also, from seeing her eyes change colors from golden yellow to icy steel blue.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked and, Tye remembered finally for his own mind, that Scott hadn't been there, when Peter had come back from the dead, using Derek's strength and alpha spark as a trigger, and right along with the Worm Moon.

"You know I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard, at the Sheriff's station." Derek countered and Tye sighed.

"Here we go again." Tye muttered under his breath as he watched the showdown begin.

"Okay, hold on. He-he, he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him, what was I supposed to do?" Scott asked sharply and Tye sighed.

"I'm gonna go with Scott, on this one. Have you seen his Mom? She's gorgeous." Peter said.

"Shut up."
"Shut up!"

"Just kindly shut the hell up, would you Peter?" Tye snapped and Peter's wince was clear, along with the painful-looking eye-roll that followed it.

"Who is he?" Poor Isaac must be extremely confused with the current conversation, as Tye chuckled.

"That is Peter, Derek's uncle. A little while back he tried to kill us all, then we set him on fire again and Derek slashed his throat." Scott said.

"Hi." Peter said with a wave.

"Also, unfortunately for me... He is, also my father." Beatrice said as Isaac looked at her. "I-I don't look anything like him, according to everyone that I have met." She said with a shrug.

"You don't look like him as he does now." Tye corrected and Beatrice was confused by the look on her face. "I will explain later." Tye said, wishing honestly that he hadn't said anything at all.

"That's good to know." Isaac murmured and he looked over at Beatrice, who was once again, back to half-hiding behind Tye.

"How is he alive?" Scott asked.

"Look, the short version is that he knows how to stop Jackson. He might even know how to save him." Derek explained.

"Well, that is very helpful, except for the fact that Jackson is dead." Isaac's remark drew shock and interest at once, and Beatrice stepped out from behind Tye to stare at them.

"What?"
"What?"

The Hale brothers were at it again and Beatrice looked at them, wishing that she had a sibling.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Scott said further explaining and Beatrice was looking at Derek, looking to the alpha for advice and orders.