|Twenty-One: Shape Shifted (II)|

"What is this about? I'm tired, I got quite literally, no sleep yesterday and it's the full moon tonight." Beatrice asked as she was walking over to Tye, who was standing in the parking lot of Devenford Prep and he was leaning against his motorcycle.

"I know that it's a full moon tonight, Bea, which was why I wanted to talk to you. Derek gave the bite to Isaac and he will be changing tonight for the first time. Derek and I, will both be watching out for him but I need at least you and Brett to be on the lookout, in case we lose him." Tye said and Beatrice scoffed, shaking her head at the words.

"How likely is it with both of you here, that you will both actually get stuck and lose him on a full moon Tye?" Tye turned around to see that Brett was standing behind him. "I mean, it's a real question. You two are some of the fastest werewolves that I have seen in a while... and I live with a pack of almost 30 werewolves. If anyone can keep a newly bitten Beta in check, it would be you two that my money was going on. Besides, Derek is an alpha right? So why are you so worried?" Brett posed legitimate questions to Tye's doubts and Tye sighed, shaking his head quickly.

"I don't know, to be honest. Ever since that homeless omega was killed, fears that I had kept buried are coming up and fighting for control with force behind them, that I never thought was possible." Tye admitted and the two other Betas looked at one another. "In the rational part of my brain, I know that we can handle him. But the rational side of my brain is repeatedly going under." He admitted and Beatrice nodded a little. "Gerard Argent is back in town... and he's declared that the Argents no longer have a code." Tye said and at that, Beatrice's eyes shone.

"Easy, B, we can handle this." Brett murmured and Beatrice was shaking, as her eyes were flashing quickly between gold and brown as her claws were extending. "Hey, come on." Brett said and Beatrice shut her eyes, before she started to mumble something under her breath. Her claws went away and her eyes were firmly back to brown, once she opened them again.

"They have no code anymore, you said? Tye, they will kill every single one of us if they are allowed to persist. The Argents were always monsters, but this takes the cake. They will destroy us, every wolf, coyote, every creature in Beacon Hills." Beatrice mumbled and Tye sighed.

"Look, I am sorry to burden you guys with this. But I need you to tell Satomi about what they swore to do. Gerard has declared war on every supernatural, he sliced an omega in half for just being in Beacon Hills." Tye explained and Beatrice glanced down at her fingers again, as if she was waiting for her claws to appear. "Look, I just need you both to understand how serious of a situation this is. If he gets away from us, just try to shepherd him into the woods and away from humans. Please." Tye insisted and the two looked at each other, before returning their gazes to him and they nodded. "Thank you, I owe you both if it does happen." Tye murmured.

"Yeah, damn right you do." Beatrice said and inside of the school, the bell rang. "Shit, Brett, let just go. We're gonna be late..." She said and the two teenagers took off running from the parking lot and Tye sighed, when he watched them disappear into the school.

"It is not your place to ask my pack for help." Tye looked quickly over his shoulder to see Satomi Ito standing there, her arms casually held at her sides. "Why are you speaking to the members of my pack?" Satomi questioned.

"I thought that I was supposedly allowed to speak to my younger cousin." Tye stated and Satomi sighed heavily at his words, unable to argue with that. "How much did you hear?" He questioned and Satomi nodded.

"The patriarch of the Argents is in town?" Satomi guessed and Tye sighed. "I don't miss much of conversations, Tye Hale. I will watch out for this new Beta and I will keep my pack safe. But if it comes down to my pack or your brother's, mine will come first versus yours in importance. Always." Satomi insisted and Tye nodded.