Chapter 5

A few months later……….

“Sofia I think you’re the best Alpha ever.” Raven blushed.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because in just a few short months you have turned this weak pack into the world’s largest and most powerful pack.” Robin said.

“Naw I wouldn’t say that.” I said.

“But it’s true. All the rogues that ever came by joined and the rogue population has calmed down because of that.” Raven said.

“I guess you are right to a degree but there are still many things I need to learn especially with this new power and my moods. It’s harder to control my attitude when I get mad because of my rank.” I said.

“But you are doing a good job controlling it.” Tigger said.

“Okay okay.” I answered.

‘Hey Sofia Jaxon is here.’ Jack said through the mind link

‘He is? Send him in then, and you come too.’ I said.

Within seconds there was a knock on the door and Jaxon, Nixon, Erik, Phillip, and Jamie came in. I kind of got nervous because they never all came to talk to me unless it was really important.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Why does something have to be wrong to for us to come and see you? Can’t we come and see our daughter and see how her BIG pack is doing?” Nixon asked.

“So there is nothing wrong?” Jack asked.

“We didn’t say that.” Jaxon said.

“What is it?” I asked with a serious tone.

“There is a pack that has asked the elders for help. We want you to go over there and help train some of their pack.” Phillip said.

“ill send Raven and Tigger.” I said.

“No you all will go.” Jaxon said.

“Why I have work to do?” I asked.

Jaxon growled because he hated when I asked questions but I growled back because of course I am an Alpha now.

“You have to.”Erik said breaking the silence.

I huffed. Lord knows I don’t want to see any Alphas. I don’t need them saying anything about how I’m a girl and I can’t run a pack. You see none of the Alphas know I’m a girl. All they know is that there is a new Alpha running this pack and that “he’s” the best there is. I would love to see their face when they find out that I’m a female.

“What is this pack?” I asked.

“The Crescent Moon Pack.” Nixon said.

Everyone looked at me. They all knew how I felt about that place and they didn’t know how I would react.

“I’m not going.” I said.

“Yeas you are.” Jaxon said.

“Want to bet?” I asked.

“Sofia?” Jaxon warned.

I growled. Before I could see anything Jaxon slammed me against the wall. Of course my Alpha side didn’t like that so we began to fight. This was a regular thing between me and Jaxon when we disagreed on something. I would never when but each time I would get closer to winning.

I was tired and Jaxon was breathing kind or hard.

“You get better every time.” He said.

“Whatever.”I said.