Chapter 14

Sofia’s POV

I made it home and let’s just say I had a lot of Alpha work to do. There was so much that I didn’t think I would get through it but I did. Yes.  Five days it took me and I felt refreshed being able to actually do what I’m good at. My work. Being in my own territory for almost two weeks now felt good.

“Alpha there is someone here to see you.” One of my pack warriors said.

“Show them in.” I said.

I waited about 2 minutes while reading some papers and soon I caught a scent that made me freeze. I looked up and saw Zack.

“Yes?” I asked.

“I need to talk with you Alpha Onix.”Zack said.

“Leave us.” I said.

“Yes Alpha.” Andrew said and closed the door behind him.

“What is it?” I asked.

“We need your help.” He said.

“I already helped your pack with their training.” I said.

“It’s not that its our Alpha.” He said.

“What about him?” I asked.

“He’s missing.” He whispered but I still heard him.

“WHAT!!!” I yelled angrily.

At that moment Jack Tiger ,Raven and Robin barged in.

“Alpha we felt your power increase are you okay?” Raven asked.

I shook and I could tell that my eyes were changing color.

“What did you do to her?”Robin asked.

I closed my eyes. I took deep claming breaths and focused on my breathing.

“Who has him?” I asked angrily.

“Rogues they left a note and said that they wanted y-“before he could finish his sentence my pack phone rang.

I looked at it and then picked it up.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hello Alpha Onix. What a pleasure to finally here your voice. It’s very interesting to me that you are a female.” The dark unusual voice said.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I want that pack of yours.” He said.

“And what makes you think I will give it to you?” I asked.

“Because I have your mate and I’m sure you don’t want anything to happen to him.” He said.

I silently sneered so that he couldn’t hear me and then got an idea.

“What mate?” I asked.

“Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack.” He said.

All of a sudden I recognized the voice and an evil smile played on my face. This was pathetic. Of course I should have known. Wolf’s bane. I laughed. And the poor thing used a device that changes your voice but I could tell the difference.

“So Luke. You’re not human after all? That was a good trick with the wolf’s bane to make your scent smell human but you are a stupid rogue.” I said.

“How did you know it was me? No alpha can hear that well?” he asked.

Fear was audible in his voice and my smile grew crueler.