Chapter 21~Part One

We walked in the kitchen and there was a huge breakfast on the table.

“I can’t eat all of this.” I said.

“Well eat some of it. I want to make though.” Raven said.

“I swear I don’t know who is wore, you or Robin.” I laughed.

“Obviously it’s the both of them together.” Jack said.

We all started laughing at them but then my wolf reminded me of something.

‘How can you act normal when we had that dream last night?’ she asked.

‘I’m sorry. I’m just trying to sike myself out.’ I said.

‘Alpha the vampires are here.’ My Pack warrior John said.

‘Thank you John bring them to me at once and ASAP.’ I said.

I walked to the front door after eating some pancakes, Sausage, eggs and hash browns. I guess I was hungry. And it was good too.

“Alpha Onix.” The king of vampires, Jason said.

“Jason follow me to my office.” I said.

“Son. Come on!” he yelled.

Prince Chris walked into view and just like the dream said I felt a bond to him. He looked at me and I looked at him. I don’t know how long but we stared at each other.

“Alpha?” Raven asked.

“Mine!” Chris hissed.

I rolled my eyes and turned.

“What is that abo-“

Before she could ask I was yanked back into Chris’ arms. I sighed and pulled away. But he held a tight grip.

“Don’t disrespect me!” I snapped.

“You belong to me. I will do as I like.” He said.

“That is where you are wrong. Now let go of me or I will break our treaty.”  I sneered.

“Son let her go.” John said.

“No! She belongs to me and I want what is mine.” Chris said.

I rubbed my temples. I was getting irritated by these men. Drama is like their friend and my enemy.

“I will reject you if you don’t leave me alone and act normal. You aren’t the only mate I have.” I sneered and walked into my office.

“What are you talking about, you are mine?” he asked.

“No I have a werewolf mate and it seems that you two are more alike than I thought.” I said.

“Alpha, what does he mean you are his mate?” Raven asked.

“He is. Looks like fate has a sense of humor and thought that she should test me to see how much stress I can take.” I told her.

“But what about Jacob?” she asked.

“There is a riddle that I have to solve and sadly I don’t really know how to solve it. I will just have to wait it out.” I sighed.

“What about them? They won’t get long and they may try to force you.” She said.

“They can never force me. Unless I am caught off guard but that won’t happen. But tell Allen to prescribe me some aspirins because I may have a migraine when this meeting is over.” I said.

“Yes Alpha.” She said.