Chapter 41

I glanced at everyone. They were ready. All of them. Wolves. Witches. Wizards.

Shape shifters. Angels. Demons. Elementals. And lioneers. All of them. They stretched across miles.

Millions of them. The children and women were down in the panic room. Them and also the elders.

It was time. Time to fight for our existence. For supernatural and Humans all the same. And we will succeed.

I motioned for them to walk and we began to travel through the woods. I nodded for the wolves to shift and they went ahead of us. I pointed above my head and the witches took the air.

I hear the high pitch scream of the banshees and I knew this was the place. He portal was up ahead and I raised my hand.

Everyone froze and I stared at the creatures with disgust. Blood running from its mouth and the stinch of death in the air. The leader stares at me as though it knew me. It gave a warning cry and I growled allowing my canines to extend.

I could feel Caine holding himself back from interfering with us. I knew it was hard. The banshee took a step towards me and I mirrored its movements. He circled me and we just moved around in a circle staring at each other. Watching for a weakness of at least him to start the war.

Patience is the key.

And he didn't have patience because he charged and I caught him by the neck. But he was fast. And the war began. Wolves tearing into dead flesh. Tigers and cheetahs everywhere.

Lions and elephants around me. Witches casting defense and ice spells.

Elementals started to shake the earth while others used fire. Many froze banshees allowing us to detach their heads.

I growled at the banshee and he tried to bite me. All I could do was dodge his attacks. I was waiting and I needed the perfect moment.

The perfect time to get him. The perfect time to attack him and take him out.

Caine's POV

I killed Banshees left and right. My jaws sunk into the skin of everyone leaving the disgusting taste of its decayong bllod in my mouth.

I was looking for Sofia. But she was stil with that other banshee. It almost destracted me from fighting. But i had to fight to be with her in the end.

It was all their fault that i couldnt mate with her. It was all their fault. Well that and me being and ass and rejecting her in the first place but I want to take everything back.

Robin's POV

I began to kill every banshee in sight. They were all coming from everywhere. My adreline was raising and my anger boiling. I glared at one before I froze. What in the world?

This has to be some joke. Jack had an angel and tigger had another wolf. This had to be an misake. Banshees can't have mates. Or at least I don't think they can.

He stared at me then all of a sudden he began to shake and his bones began to break. My eyes never looked away. The dark stinch melted away and the decaying skin slipped off.

My eyes bulged out of my sockets. He was beautiful. Long black hair. He was human again.

No. He wasn't. He was a......wolf?

I thought they would die. No he was a mixed breed. I'm so confused right now. Why wa-

"Suella give him a force field." I ordered.

I continued to fight off banshees even though my wolf grew antsy every passing second. I didn't know why and I couldn't ask. All my focus was on the fighting.