Chapter 17

“What’s up Sofia?” Raven asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

After we went golden coral we went to the movies. Raven and I went to go put some seasonings on out popcorn so we were alone.

“You smell like Jacob, Sofia. Both of you are cool around each other and he’s not going all possessive on us.” She said.

I thought about what we did and I felt a little embarrassed.

“Are you blushing?” she asked.

“Am I?” I asked.

 My hands quickly moved to my cheeks and I felt the heat of them and I think they got even hotter.

“What’s going on?” she asked.

“It was nothing. Just something.” I said.

She looked confused but knew not to ask further. Well not until he was gone that is. I smacked myself mentally for kissing him. Why? Why did I do that?

We walked back and finished looking at the movie as planned but I couldn’t pay attention. The only thing that was on my mind was the kiss Jacob and I shared. The one that I did myself. He didn’t do anything. That is what is so infuriating. I made the first move and I did that.

We were walking out when I out of nowhere a bullet came flying at us. I stopped just in time and looked around. I sniffed the air and froze.

Hunters.

They never came on our land. Never. We were too strong for them so how did I let them slip through?

‘Josh at the Mack Theater. Bring your team and catch this hunter now. I will not take being disappointed. Once you restrain him take him down to the cells for questioning.’ I ordered.

‘Yes Alpha.’ He said.

I waited and heard another gun fire. I caught that bullet as well. Within minutes  Josh and his crew took him down and I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding.

How could he have gotten in without my pack knowing? That is not right. Something is not right. Unless….

Maybe it’s them. Maybe they went back on their word. Maybe they broke their treaty with our pack.

How could they? I gave them a chance. I let them live and walk off my territory when I was supposed to kill their kind. They went on their word and it’s time to for a little call.

~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Oww who is it? Do you know? Do you know? Of course you don’t know. But you probably have a good guess. I want to hear some answers on the comments and maybe idk. Just maybe.