Chapter 39

Wow. I'm a little disappointed that not many people entered my contest but the show must go on. I would like to thank my entry person and thank you for that. But mistro please que the music.

~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay?" Raven asked.

"I'm fine. Just - nothing." I said and clenched my jaw.

"Sofia look I said I was sorry." Caine said.

I rolled my eyes and got up. Yea. He was sorry. A sorry piece of-

'Hey!' My wolf yelled.

'Its true.' I said.

'No it's not!' She growled and got rid of the connection.

There she goes getting upset with me again. I threw my hands up in the air and growled pissed off.

"You can't be still mad. I was stating the facts." He said.

"Well I really didn't need you to do that did I?" I snapped.

"Come on. It's not that bad." He said.

I glared daggers at him. Not that bad.

"Not that bad?! I just found out that there are these things called banshees and I have to go around recruiting supernaturals and oh yea I may have another mate. That makes three. And did I mention that my father is the devil. The freaking devil." I yelled angrily.

Everyone stared shocked and I sighed. I had to calm down.

"I'm sorry but that is the life of an alpha." He said.

"Yea. And I'm sure the life of an Alpha has to deal with knowing that she has to give he- nothing. Never mind. Just forget it." I said.

I went to the kitchen and pulled out a slice of chocolate cake. Comfort food. I needed it.

"What's wrong?" Robin asked.

"Nothing." I growled.

"Well yea that's a lie." She said.

I sighed and threw my head back. I just listened to everything. Guys laughing. Kids playing. Mothers giggling as their mates kissed them. I was doing this for them. So they could be safe.

"I'm fine Robin." I smiled and placed a piece of chocolate in my mouth.

'Alpha we have a situation.' Ralph said.

'Ill be there in five.' I said and quickly ran out the house.

Robin followed behind me and we shifted into our wolves and ran into the woods. Trees blurred past us as we ran quicker than the speed if sound.

Once we got to the spot I shifted into my wolf and froze.

"Sofia." He said.

I just stared at at him in shock.

'It can't be true.' My wolf said.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked taking a step back.

I looked over at Ralph and ordered him to leave.

"I'm here for you." He said.

My face paled. There goes my calmness.

"M-me?" I asked.

"Yes you." He said.

"Um.....what for?" I asked a little nervous.

"You already know." He said.

"Um....do I?" I asked.

He narrowed his eyes at me with annoyance. But could you blame me? I already have two freaking mates and they already get on my nerves. I don't think I need another one.

"Damien there is some mistake okay. I already have two mates. I think three isn't even possible." I said.

"Well it's true. And I won't let you run from me." He said as his eyes turned a glowing red.

He took a step closer and I took two back.

"You can't run from this." Caine said.

My head snapped in his direction and I shook my head. This was not how an Alpha acted.

"V-very well. Do the s-spell." I said.

He smirked and I gave him a glare and turned.

"But I won't be here to watch." I said.

I walked off quickly. This was not what I needed. What was I saying? Here I am whining about three mates when at first one didn't even want me.

It was not them. It really wasn't. It was me. It was what I knew. What would come of this war. A tear slipped my eye. Then two. Then three. It hurt. It hurt to my soul. But was I self in sh enough not to do it. Was I that self centered to not care about all of them to not do the deed that I must do?

I had to do it. I just had to. If I don't many would die. Many would loose their life. It was better this way.

So I have three mates. Well then I guess I have three mates. One powerful being. I don't know how I got use to two but three wouldn't be much of a difference.

"You're still here?" The new being asked.

I could feel the presence of all of them. If I was stressed out then how could I work on this. I don't think I could.

"I was being irrational. You are mines. All of you. And I should be happy. And I am." I said and ran into his arms.

He kissed me passionately and it was sort of wierd but the safety of it all made me feel okay for the time being.

If only you knew. If only you knew.

I wished I could tell him but he wouldn't take it well no one would take it well and because of that it with me to the grave