Chapter 19

Recap

“You were my Alpha and if I really wanted to I would kill you for yanking me.” I said.

“You wouldn’t because you need me.” He said.

I slammed him against the wall and held him by his throat.

“If you ever put your hands on me like that again I WILL kill you and I promise that.” I said.

He well his wolf growled at me and threw me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and pinned me down.

“I have let you do a lot mate but now it is time for you to be under my rule.” He said.

“We will not be under anyone’s rule. We are our own person.” My wolf said through me.

“Well you belong to us and it’s time to show the world this.” He said nearing my neck with his extended canines.

Chapter 19

My heart pounded against my chest as I tried to think what to do at this moment. This was my fault. I let my guard down and this happened. And I wasn’t about to let it happen.

Without warning I kicked him off me and he went flying into the wall. He came back and I dodged him before slamming him into the wall.

“If you ever in your life try to mark me against my will I will wish away our bond and kill you. Now the vampires will come by tomorrow and they are already on my bad side if you make me look bad or embarrass me I will indeed reject you with all my heart. The small useless Sofia you know is gone and replaced with a bad ass. I was a nerd but now I’m a badass so get use to it. “I said and walked out the room slamming my door behind me.

I know the door fell and I would have to get it replaced but right now I needed a run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I would love to take the moment to say

DAMN JACOB YOU JUST GOT SERVED AND TOLD.

 I mean she told him. I think he pissed in his pants. Let’s see how Jacob felt about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob’s POV

‘She…..just……pushed me to the side.’ My wolf said.

‘I wonder why. I told you to let me handle it. I could make her fall for us and mark her with her will.’ I said.

‘If you wouldn’t have rejected her in the first place she would be with us now.’ He said.

‘I said I was stupid and naïve.’ I said.

‘Well what are we going to do?’ he asked.

‘Why are you so fidgety? Take your time.’ I said.

‘Something is telling me that we won’t be able to control ourselves.’ He said.

‘We can’t risk her rejecting us and breaking the bond.’ I said.

I ran my hands through my hair. Knowing the true reason I need her. For my life. I know that sounds like I’m using her but I am dying on the inside. My wolf. Me. Without our mate I will die and she doesn’t know. That is why I need her. I want her so badly and I can’t live with her.