Chapter 9

Nixon couldn’t have taken it because he doesn’t even like it. I went back inside the house and looked around. I found Jaxon in the kitchen talking to another pack member.

“Um Jaxon did you take my Motorcycle?” I asked.

“No. I wouldn’t be that cruel to you.” He said.

“Well then who took it?” I asked no one in particular.

“I did.” I heard a voice say.

My body shook with anger and I almost lost it. I took deep soothing breathes and closed my eyes. I opened them back up and turned on my heels to face him.

“What did you do to my motorcycle?” I asked.

“I had it removed. I bought you something better.” He said smiling.

My body stood tense and I took deep breathes again for the second time of the day. I tried to convince myself that this was all a dream but that was a battle that wasted nothing but time.

“You did what?” I asked slowly.

“I had it removed and bought you something better.” He said.

Okay don’t get mad. Don’t get mad. It wasn’t his fault. Actually it was his fault. He shouldn’t have touched my things. I payed for that when I first became Alpha. And he took it away.

“Let me get this straight. You got what belonged to me and removed it? This bike that belonged to me and got me something better?” I asked.

He nodded slowly and I stared blankly at him. I desperately wanted to shift but the only people to see my wolf are my pack members my friends and rogues that didn’t become a part of my pack and they were dealt with.

“Where is it now?” I asked angrily.

“About to get crushed.” He said like it was nothing.

“Where?” I asked.

“At the junk yard about a few miles from here.” He said confused.

Without warning I burst out the house.  I heard my name being called by various people but I ignored them and ran. I ran as fast as I could which was about 90 miles per hour. I’m sure that I was a blur to most and a very fast shape to others. I made it just as they were moving my “baby” to go get crushed.

“Don’t crush that!” I yelled at the man.

He turned around and looked confused.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because it belongs to me and I don’t want it crushed.” I said not even out of breathe.

“I’m sorry ma’am but my Alpha told me to crush it.” He said.

I pulled down the wall that showed my power and put it on full blast.

“Well I’m telling you not to crush it.” I said.

My voice was cold and held no emotion except anger. I saw him eve flinch back at my voice as a shiver ran up and down his spine.

“Yes Alpha.” He said.

I put my wall back up and smiled a sweet smile that would have anybody smile back. He looked taken back and smiled. I made sure that there was no trace of anger in my voice and that it actually sound melodic.

“Thank you. You are very kind.” I said walking out and walking towards my motorcycle.

I mounted it and rode back to the pack house. I can’t believe he tried to crush my bike. My face held a frown and it stayed.