Chapter 22~Part two

‘Alpha calm down.’ Raven said.

‘I would if I could but I can’t. I hate to have to say it but  I need my mates’ help. Both of them.’ I said.

“Chris, Jacob both of you have to calm Onix down.” Raven said.

“Why?” Chris asked.

“She can’t do it by herself. She is too angry and her power is boiling.” Raven said.

I shook in anger and they walked to me and each grabbed my hand. I took in deep breaths and closed my eyes. That’s when I felt both of their lips on my face and I quickly opened my eyes. They were so many things that were similar between them and the longer their lips stayed on my cheek the more the riddle came into place.

I stepped back after a while and looked at him. Come to think about it they looked kind of alike and they were the opposite. Chris was the dominant kind. Don’t get me wrong Jacob is dominant but he is willing to ask. Chris will take what he wants. And he is very cocky but that’s something they have in common.

But how am I supposed to make the two become one? There has got to be something on this. Maybe a legend or-wait a legend. The hybrid myth. It is similar to my situation.

‘Yes that could help us. Because I am confused.’  My wolf said.

‘Yes I know hopefully that will help us.’ I said.

“We will break my pack members and I need to talk.” I said.

“What should we do?” Chris and Jacob asked at the same time and please someone tell me why they looked so hot saying it the way they did.

I think I’m loosing my mind. Yea that got to be it. Why did the fates have to make a fool out of me? I have done nothing wrong so why should I be disgraced and tormented this way?

“Uh not make trouble of my pack. Stay out of there way and no harm will befall you.” I said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What’s going on Onix?” Jack asked.

“Ugh. The fates. They have given me a riddle to solve with my mates. I don’t know why but I have a feeling that this has happened before and I have it in here somewhere.” I said going through the papers scattered throughout my personal office.

“Uh you use to be so organized.” Robin said.

“That was before I had so much stress and have to deal with two possessive males.” I said.

“Okay then. So what are you looking for?” Jack asked.

“That book. It was about the hybrid legend. You know. The one made by that human.” I said.

“Okay. We will help.” He said.

He looked on the floor and in my drawers. I turned to my shelf and read through the titles.

“Oh. Found it.” I announced.

I grabbed it and opened the book.

“She was a human but found out that she was part witch. She also had two mates and had a riddle like mines.” I said.

 I turned to the back and started to read but just as I was about to learn the answer, but the pages burnt into ashes.

“Someone don’t want me to find out the answer.” I said.

“Who wouldn’t?” Tiger asked.

“A lot of people. I have to get another copy.” I said running to my computer.

I got onto the internet and looked up the title of the book. Just as I got on all the books were getting bought quickly.

“What is going on?” I asked.

“All the books are being bought. It’s unreal. Someone is really close to us and don’t want you to get your mates.” Tiger said.

I groaned. I needed that book and I needed it fast. I got onto another book site and it was the same thing. What was going on?

 “I need to go to the book store in town. I will be back.” I said getting up.

“Me and Raven are coming with you.” Robin said.

I nodded and jumped out the window and shifting before finally hitting the ground. They came behind me and I quickly ran through the woods.

‘Make sure the vamps and Jacob don’t leave the house.’ I told my warrior.

‘Yes Alpha.’ He replied.

We dodged through trees and jumped over logs. The woods were like a huge obstacle course and just as we ran through a tree fell. I quickly jumped over it and ran to the edge of the forest.

I shifted into my human form and looked at my pack members.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“Yes.” They said.

We walked out of the woods and towards the bookstore at the edge of the village.