Chapter 32

"You called alpha." King Micheal responded.

"i need you here asap." i said.

"And why may i ask?" He aked.

"There is an emergency and i need your help now." i said.

"I have problems on my own here. There are some type of strange portals and strange creatures coming through it. They are fast and deadly. I can't just leave my people here alone and deffenseless." He said.

"That is why I need you. I have a potion but I dont have enough magic to actually put it together. it is their only weakness and i aslo have a potion that can help those that are getting bit by them. they are called Banshees and if you come and help me i can assure you the i will give you some for your people." i said.

"i will be there in a day." he said.

"i will be waiting on you." i said.

i closed the connection and got up. All of this. How could they even get through that powerful time zone. Someone must have helped them. But who?

'Alpha the Elders are here.' Raven said.

i quickly went down to the kitchen and saw Jaxon and crew.

"Sofia What is the meaning of this? As soon as we came in we saw about a dozen wolves patrolling and almost eveyrone training." Nixon said.

"There has been something to come up. Are there anything happening that the other Alphas have told you about?" I asked.

"Yea. There has been something anout shattering gates and creatures coming out but no one could get a count or a good look at them." Phillip said.

"I need you to call a meeting right now. To all the Alphas and Betas. I have the answer and right now is a time that ecveryone needs to work together." i said.

"Who are yopu reffering to when you say everyone?" Erik asked.

"I mean all supernaturals." I said.

"That is and outrage Sofia. Wolves cant get along with vampires." Jamie said.

"Is that so?" i asked.

"Yes that is." he said.

"Funny. My pack have had an alliance with them for quiet some time now." I said.

"Whoa. i smell something different in this house." Jaxon said.

"My mate is a HYbrid." i said.

"Youre Mate? Your mate is an Alpha." Nixon said.

"No he is a hybrid. A few days ago i had a meeting with the prince and king of vampires to find out that both Jacob and chris were my mate and they sort of fused together." i said.

"They wouldn't listen to you Sofia. No one would listen to a woman." Erik said.

"Want to bet?" I asked angry.

"How long have you had this alliance with the vampires?" Jaxon asked.

"Two years. And I have also gained the alliance of the witches and warlocks." I said.

"Well then shouldn't that be enough to take care of the creatures?" Jasmine asked.

"No! I swear you act as though I'm not worthy of my title like every other male. I have put my needs and my mate's needs for this pack and they live with out fear. So why the sudden change?!" I asked angrily.

"The other Elders have been pushing us because we chose you. They already called a meeting and it should be starting tomorrow." Jaxon said.

"So what? I am not worthy of my title? You doubt me, your daughter and, your own judgement because of the other Elders?" I asked.

"You've broken rules Sofia." Phillip said.

"So! I've been doing my duty as an Alpha. I look out for my pack. And if I see an opportunity to keep my pack safe I do it." I said.

"We know and that is why we are on your side but that is a problem. They think we show you too much favoritism and we are soft." Jaxon said.

I took a long breath to calm my wolf. In an instant I felt arms wrap around me and I visually relaxed. I felt a comforting feeling and I closed my eyes.

"I will come and talk to these Elders." I said.

"I fear that they will not listen unless you show them." Jaxon said.

"Then I will have to show them. If that is what it takes for them to believe than fine." I said.

"Okay everyone just needs to calm down. What are these creatures Sofia?" Nixon asked.

"They are banshees. I swear this would be a lot better if I told everyone because I've said it like a thousand times" I said.

"Well tell us in about an hour." Jaxon said.

"Crimson!" I called.

A young girl in her teens came running in.

"Yes Alpha?" She asked.

"Is the king's room ready?" I asked.

"Yes Alpha." She said.

I nodded and dismissed her.

"King?" Nixon asked.

"The witch king is coming here tomorrow. We have some business to take care of." I said.

"What do you need us to do?" Phillip asked.

"I need you to get me a meeting with the royals of the angels and demons as well as the elementals." I said.

"The council will be at us. They will think that you are trying to rebel." Jamie said.

I grew angry all at once. My wolf took control and she glared at the Elders.

"You are suppose to be my family. Well our family. And all Sofia ask of you is your help and your support but maybe that is too much to ask from foster parents. You made us Alpha for some strange reason so don't doubt out us now. My human has put our whole kind against us. Ahead of us. No matter how much I want to mate with my mate I don't because we care about our kind. And now since our mother tells us about the banshees and we are doing all we can I can't any time soon. There is going to be a war. A war against all supernaturals and banshees. Either we will be extinct or we be on top and lock those creatures up in a place where they belong. And I don't know about you but my pack and allies will live. Now the choice is yours." She growled angrily.

Her anger mixed with my own shook the entire pack house and I was loosing full control.

"You choose." I said and stared at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~€~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,€,,~~~,~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~€~~~~~~

Wow. That was such a serious moment there. Didn't think that would happen did you. Well sorry for the verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry looooookkookkooooooooooong update but I'm a freshmen and work is hard with ap classes all the time.

But here you go my wonderful fans.

Vote.

Fan

Comment.