Chapter 20

I was signing some papers for my Alpha duty when I felt a sharp pain. I took a deep breath and continued to act normal but then it grew intense. I stopped what I was doing and sat in my chair controlling my breathing.

“Alpha what’s wrong?” Raven asked.

“N-Nothing.” I said.

Now the pain was ten times worse and my wolf howled in pain.

I know he was not doing that. And he wanted me? He is liar. Always have been and always will be. Why would I even take my time to believe that he would change?

“Alpha!” Robin yelled.

I growled and jumped out of my chair and stomped out of my room. I made my way all the way to the guest room Jacob stayed in and burst through the door. I sniffed the air and I grew even angrier. No he didn’t.

I looked and saw a human and then him. He smirked at me and I glared at him.

“Get out!” I growled at the girl.

She instantly ran out the room and I just glared at him.

“Looks like someone is jealous.” He smirked.

“You dare insult me and bring a freaking human in my house? And then have sex with her in my house?” I asked.

“You weren’t supplying my needs.” He said.

“And I never will. I should have let your ass die when he was about to kill you with a silver knife. Or I had a second chance when that bullet was about to hit you. Oh wait, but you never saw it because I saved your life. But guess what. No more. Get out of my territory.” I told him.

“You can’t be serious.” He said.

“As an a heart attack.” I said.

“But I am your mate.” He said.

“You aren’t my mate. If you were my mate you would not have rejected me, tried to force mark me, or have sex with a human. You are no mate of mine and I Alpha of the biggest pack of the world reject you Alpha Jacob. Go to your pathetic pack and never come on my land or I will kill you.” I said.

“NO! You can’t do that.” He said.

“I can and I just did. Get out.” I said.

“No I want you. I’m sorry. It was a set up!” he yelled.

“A set up? She was in here and- wait she was nowhere near you.” I said.

“My wolf. It was his idea. He wanted to lure you in here. Please I was against it. He is hallucinating because he has not mated yet.” He said.

“My wolf felt it. She was hurt. How can you explain that.” He said.

“We can hurt you Sofia. Just by a thought. If we imagine us doing something with another female than you will feel pain like we actually had did it.” He said.

I looked at him and released my anger. He screamed in pain and I blinked.

“As you can see I too can hurt you also we are even.” I said.

“Please. I just want you.” He said.

“You showed a human where the pack lived. I do have enemies and guess what. If I kill them I will only have more. You could have caused her death.” I said.

“No one will hurt you.” He said.

“Oh how cute. And you are going to protect me?” I asked.

“Yes.” He growled.

I laughed though there was no humor.

“If I wait on you I will be dead. And what I said still stands.” I said and turned around.