Chapter 33

I tried to calm down. I didn't need any stress. I needed to work with my pack. I had to think for them and not me. Not at the moment.

'Robin call for a pack meeting.' I said.

'Yes Alpha.' She said.

I walked out and into the living room. Everyone rushed over and I sighed. That. In the kitchen was not a good experience.

"Pack members. I don't want there to be a huge commotion about this. I just want to air pro cautions. So I want our patrols tripled. I also want at least two warriors in each patrol round. Stay close watch to the south side near the open field and if you think you see something hold it tight and call me. I want the trainings longer and harder. I would need your best effort from everyone of you." I said.

"Alpha what is the matter?" A warrior asked.

"I don't hide anything from my pack. There are creatures that are great in number and great in speed. Their bite is deadly to all supernaturals. They are pure evil. I want us to be ready. All pack members will not hang out after dark alone. The time every pack member must be back on the territory is 2 am and when out in the woods all links are open." I said.

"Can we stand a chance with these creatures?" Someone asked.

"Do you all want the truth?" I asked.

"Of course." They said.

"You have a better chance here then on your own or in another pack. I have the alliance of the witches and were locks and the vampires. They can help but I will need the help of others." I said.

"How will you get the help of others?" Someone asked.

"I have my ways. Do anyone here dislike my judgement? I ask this not as an Alpha but as a pack mate. Because I care. Does anyone not wan to be in this pack or wish to leave?" I asked.

"Alpha we are with you all the way." One member said and the rest agreed.

I nodded in acknowledgement and happiness.

"All warriors and patrollers will stay behind please. The rest are dismissed." I said.

They bowed with respect and walked away except the 300 warriors and patrollers.

"What is the plan Alpha?" My best warrior asked(Steven).

"I want longer patrollers or either more transactions. But I don't want to interfere with your family time." I said.

"Alpha if it were t for you we wouldn't have families. Half of us would be dead. You gave us a home and a pack of our own. You have our wolves pride and a chance to be happy. And we will help save our packs. We are at your service." Troy said.

"The king and queen of witches and wizards will be here look out for him and escort him to the main pack house. I want one of you to inform me of his arrival so we may get to work on the potion for the bites." I said.

"There is a cure?" Andrew asked.

"Only if we get to them before 30 minutes." I said.

"We are lucky to have an Alpha whom is the daughter of the moon goddess." Troy said.

"Let's hope we can get the rest of the werewolf population to also believe that." I said and dismissed them.

I walked out the room and sighed.

"Sofia we are behind you all the way. We were wrong. We shouldn't have denied your ability. Our faith in you was little. But we are behind you. We picked you for a reason and we forgot that reason. You have the components of a great Alpha. You put yourself after your pack and that takes a lot. And for a woman even more. But you did it and you have our respect." Jaxon said.

I smiled and hugged them. They hugged me back and all the anger that I once had was gone and replaced with a little happiness. And that was good compared to the stress I have been going through and the pressure I have on me.