Chapter 35

"Alpha Caine's pack is here." Jack said.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I might as well face the music.

"Are they settling in?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Tell raven to come with me. Me and her have some buisness to take care of." I said.

He nodded and I walked out of my office. I began the jorney to the pack house and Raven jogged up beside me.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Time for you to talk to Zack." I said.

"Sofia please." She begged.

"Raven I am giving Caine a chance so you are giving Zack one. You two will not fight your best if you fight so you need to acknowledge each other and make sure your wolves are content." I said.

"Well you see I hid me scent." She said.

"Raven in cover my scent. I am not teaching my pack to run away from their mates. Do you know that some of the pack members are running from their mates because of us. Hey look up to us and we are teaching them wrong. I'm going to have stress and you will too so we have to make sure we have as less stress as possible and oh god I just said a speech."I said.

She giggled and we continued on our way. I saw Caine and he walked up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

"Do you think we should tell my pack that you are their Luna?" He asked.

"It wouldn't hurt. Raven go find my brother and make up." I sighed.

"Yes Alpha." She bowed.

"And Raven.....good luck." I smiled.

She smiled and nodded. Then she walked away.

"What's going on?" Caine asked.

"Nothing she has some buisness to take care of." I said.

We walked into the pack house and everyone stared at us but I was use to it. I was after all an Alpha.

"Mother?" I asked in shock.

She froze and my father's body tense up. I looked at them. I wasn't ready for this. But that was the life of Alpha. We were never ready for things but we dealt with them like we were.

She turned around and her eyes glassed over. Mines would have done the same had it not have been for me keeping my emotions in check.

"Sofia." She said and hugged me.

I missed her arms around me. I know it must have hurt. Not seeing your only daughter in years. They haven't seen me since I left the first time.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"I've been here in my territory. I am Alpha of the dark eclipse pack. There are many things that has to be explained but not at this moment." I replied.

"Is there anything we can do?" My mother asked.

"Not unless you can get me an audiencce with the demons." I said sarcastically.

"Well actually I can." she replied.

I stared at her in shock.

"What do you mean you can?" I asked.

"I used to date a demon when I was younger." She said.

"You?" I asked.

"Hey I was wild." She shrugged.

"Well can you help?" I asked.

"Uh he will want a payment." She said

"What is his cost?" I asked.

"Kisses." She replied.

"Kisses? Fine. I'll do whatever." I said.

"No you will not." Caine said.

"Caine calm down." I sighed.

"You can't expect me to be calm. Not when he can take your soul." He said.

"I'm an Alpha I can make sure a demon doesn't trap my soul." I said.

"YOU ARE MINES!" He said.

"I know I am yours but I am also an Alpha and I have to think of my pack. Please don't start okay. You know I have too much stress on me right now." I said.

"I'm sorry. You are right." He said shocking me and my family.

Must have been the Chris in him because Jacob would not have apologized. But then again he probably would have.

"Do all you can." I said.

"I will." My mom said.

'Alpha the king and queen are here.' Jack replied.

"I have to go. I will see you all tomorrow at the meeting." I said.

They smiled and nodded and I walked away. Once outside I shifted into my wolf and ran towards the house. Once I got there I turned back into my human form.

"Your highness. Are you ready to start or shall you rest first?" I asked.

"The sooner the better." He said.

I nodded and we went to my private office to start with the potion.

9 hours later..........

To say I was sleepy was an understatement. I felt exhausted and tired.

"I will put it up." He said.

"Thank you your highness." I smiled and went to bed.

"Can I sleep with you?" Caine asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

He crawled in next to me and his arm wrapped around my waist. I sighed in content and fell asleep wit my mates arm wrapped around me.