Chapter 3~ A Birthday Suprise

Sofia’s POV on her 16th birthday

“Hey sis. Happy birthday.” Tigger said.

“Thanks Tigger. ROAR.”I said.

It’s funny how I’ve only been here for 4 days and I already feel at home. My new family cares about me. As I thought about this, Jack Raven and Robin walked in.

“Oh look darling our little baby is all grown up.” Tigger said.

“Oh I know. I remember when I had to whoop her a** in  training and now she Is a 16 year old.” Jack fake sobbed.

“We gonna miss our little baby!”They both fake sobbed. I burst into a fit of laughter.

“You two aint got the sense god gives a Billy goat.” I said.

“Alright Hattie May.”Jack said.

“Boy don’t say my name the police is looking for me don’t do that!” I yelled quickly.

We burst out laughing.

“Well get out so I can change.”I said.\

“You can change in front of us. We don’t mind.”Tigger said.

“Ugh. Pervs.” I said with fake disgust.

Raven and Robin pushed the boys out of my room and close the door behind them.

“Thank you!” I yelled when the door closed.

I ran to the bathroom and got changed. Once I was done I went down stairs. In the kitchen all of my fathers and siblings were eating breakfast.

“Hey birthday girl.” Phillip said.

“Hey.” I replied.

 I sat down and ate some sausage and eggs.

“So what do you all have planned for the birthday girl?” Jaxon asked.

“Well we were thinking about to the beach. Then we would go to the club.”Raven said.

“Um that sounds fun but why the club?” I asked.

“Girl you 16. You need get wild.” Robin said.

“Well we better go then.” I said and walked to the door.

I walked outside to see a ford mustang gt 500 in blue and black.

”oh my god!!” I yelled.

There stood in front of my eyes was my dream car. I couldn’t believe it.

“Yea and that’s not all.” jack said.

I turned around to see all of them holding gift. My eyes lit up and I almost cried. My first gift was and I-pod third generation which I have always wanted. My second gift consisted of a nice outfit that would look awesome on me. My third gift was an I-phone 6.

“How did you get this? It’s not even out yet.” I said.

“I got connections.” Jack said.

My last gift was amazing. It was a black Tigger that had a red ruby in its paws.

“Tiger that is so beautiful.” I said on the verge of tears.

He took it and put it around my neck. It fit perfectly around my neck and I felt as though I never wanted to part with it.

“Girl lets go. The night is young and we can get a lot of partying in.” Raven said.

We got in and of course they wouldn’t let me drive my own car.

We approached the doors and Blake; the guard let us in without a second glance. The reason being because the place was run by werewolves and they all new me.

“Happy birthday Sofia.” He said.

I blushed a deep red color but answered, “thank you Blake.”

We walked in and I couldn’t even sit down before Raven and Robin pulled me to the dance floor. I didn’t mind so we started to dance together. Pretty soon human boys started to surround us as we danced. I practically gagged from the strong smell of lust in the air. It was so thick you could cut it with a knife and still have a hard time. We danced for hours.

“Hey babe lets go somewhere and let me show you a good time.” A boy said.

“Um I don’t think so.” I said.

He grabbed my arm tightly ad I was so pathetic that I couldn’t even push him off.

“Oh you are coming with me and that’s the end of that.” He said.

I am so weak. I couldn’t even take a pathetic little human down.

“Don’t touch her” tiger said.

He grabbed the boy’s hand and slung him across the room.

“Thanks tiger.” I said.

“AY man you just cause yourself the death penalty for throwing my little brother.” A man said.

“Is there a problem here?”Andy asked.

Behind him was Blake, Ryan and some more werewolves that we knew.

“No Andy we have to go anyway.” Jack said.

“Okay.” he said, but sent glares at the man.

“Oh and happy birthday Sofia.” He smiled.

“Thank you.” I said.

We got home and as soon as my feet touched the ground I was hit with a pain. I fell to the ground with a scream. It was unbearable. It felt as though my bones were breaking and my arms and legs hurt. This went on for over ten minutes and all they did was stand there. Then all of a sudden it stopped. I stood up and they gasped.

“Is she silver or white?” Raven asked shocked.

“Both. She is the daughter of the moon.” Jaxon said.

I was confused so I went to my car window and paused. There stood a medium sized wolf with silver no white fur and bluish white eyes that held a rim of silver in them.

I pounced around happily. I wasn’t weak. I could turn into a wolf and my wolf was so unique no one knew what color I was. This was certainly a good birthday.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know it wasnt alot but i want yall to feel happy. school is getting hard for me an i admit i havent been getting on in a while(almost two months) but please know that i am trying and i will update soon and yuo will be amazed.