Chapter 18

When I went home I went straight into my office and locked the door. I cut off my mind link and unleashed my hair which was in a pony tail.

 I was getting ready to give them a piece of my mind and were going to hear it. If it was the last thing I do.

I grabbed the phone and put them on speaker as it rung.

“Hello?” answered him.

“Hi ones who break treaties.” I said coldly.

“Alpha Onix? What are you talking about?” he asked.

“Your kind broke our peace treaty.” I growled.

“We did no such thing.” He said.

“A hunter got into our territory and my pack does patrol every second of the hour. So how could he get in unless a vampire helped him?” I asked.

“Alpha Onix please listen to me. We had nothing to do with that.” He said.

“I want you and your father here by tomorrow.” I growled.

“But-“I interrupted him.

“Prince do not break my patience. If you and your father are not in my territory at 7 am in the morning tomorrow our treaty is broken. I am already going against my race and fathers when I let YOU live. And further more when I signed a treaty. My title is at stake and I will not be stripped. I will have some pack members meet you at the border of my territory. GOT IT!” I yelled.

“Y-y-yes ma’am.” He shuddered.

“Don’t call me ma’am. Alpha Onix.” I growled.

“Okay I will see you.” He said sacredly.

“Good bye.” I snapped and slammed the phone down.

I took a deep breath. It is good that I have the vampires afraid of me I can keep them in check as long as our treaty is in place. The only reason I did it was because of my wolf. She said it would help in future reverences and I believe everything my wolf says to a degree.

I got up and walked towards the door before unlocking it. I stepped back as I saw Raven, Robin, Tiger, and Jack fall through the door.

“You were eaves dropping?” I asked in my Alpha tone.

“Yes Alpha.” They replied as the stood up.

“What all have you heard?” I asked.

“Enough to as do we need to send out an escort?” Raven asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“Okay. We will send Andrew’s team. When will they be arriving?” Robin asked.

“Tomorrow.” I answered.

“I will tell the pack female designers to get some rooms together.” Raven said.

“No. Call a pack meeting. Tell Jacob to come if he wants. I prefer he doesn’t but I don’t need him going all possessive on me. I will tell everyone what they need to do then.” I said.

“Yes Alpha. When?” Jack asked.

“Now.” I answered walking past them.

I walked up to my room and walked in. I closed the door and that was when someone smashed their lips into mines. By the sparks and the feel of desire I knew it was Jacob. He pushed me against the door and I just let him. What was getting into me?

He finally pulled away but only so that we could breath. But breathing seemed no problem to him as he kissed my jaw several times before I was able to stop him.

“Jacob I have to tell you something.”I said.

“What?” he asked.

“You are not going to like it, but I have to tell you. Vampires are coming to the pack house and I invited them.” I said.

“What? Why would you do that?” he asked.

“I have a treaty with them and we have some things that we need to discuss therefore you must not interfere. You must not fight or glare. My pack know how I am around them and it took a long time to gain their respect so don’t ruin it for me.” I said.

“But they are blood suckers. How can you trust them?” he asked.

“I don’t. That is why I have the treaty. Don’t question me.” I said and walked towards my bed.

I was forcefully yanked back hard and almost fell.

“Don’t question you? Don’t question you? Don’t you know that I was once your Alpha?” he asked.

“You were my Alpha and if I really wanted to I would kill you for yanking me.” I said.

“You wouldn’t because you need me.” He said.

I slammed him against the wall and held him by his throat.

“If you ever put your hands on me like that again I WILL kill you and I promise that.” I said.

He well his wolf growled at me and threw me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and pinned me down.

“I have let you do a lot mate but now it is time for you to be under my rule.” He said.

“We will not be under anyone’s rule. We are our own person.” My wolf said through me.

“Well you belong to us and it’s time to show the world this.” He said nearing my neck with his extended canines.

~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!! What is going to happen? What is going to happen? Even I’m at the edge of my seat. Okay. But seriously it’s time for a vote.

What should happen?

Mark her

Or

Don’t mark her

You decide which ever have the most votes will be the one of the events…….maybe. Or I may just surprise you. Oh and I need at least 10 votes for the next chapter. Please. At least 10. Love you lol yolo

~Missyblue13