Chapter 37

"Okay so is there anyone who doubts my judgment. If so you can leave now but if not let's start planning." I said.

No one said anything so we got started. I nodded for jack and Tigger to pass out the potion to the packs.

"This is the potion that will heal the bite of a banshee. On drop per victim. I suggest you stay in my remaining pack houses and hurry. All high ranks will train with my high ranks and I. Warriors will be taught by my own. Women and children are included in training as well." I said.

"Wait. Why women and children. I don't want them fighting." The Alpha of the Black Sea pack replied.

"Well what if a few banshees slip through all of us. They a defenseless. If they train they can hold their own and we can be able to get to them." I replied.

Some Alphas agreed with me and others just stayed silent.

"Can't the moon goddess do anything about this?" The beta of the Black Sea pack asked.

"No since this isn't just effecting us. It's effecting all supernaturals. Now these things won't attack until a month. Then I have a spell that can seal the portals for a few weeks but that's it. We don't have that much time. In that time we do have I need to speak with many leaders of the supernatural world." I said.

"I will go with you." Caine said.

"That was going to be my next question. I need about three more Alphas to accompany me during my travels." I said.

"I'll go." Three voices said.

"And who are you?" I asked.

"I am Alpha Jake of Black Sea pack." One replied.

"I am Alpha Alex and this is Alpha max. I run sun coast pack and he runs Titan pack." Alex said.

"Very well. Do you have that robin?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Now does anyone know how to contact the lioneers?" I asked.

Many wolves growled.

"Those cats have to join us?" Alpha Blake asked.

"Yes they do now does anyone know how to contact them?" I asked.

"One of my pack wolves rejected one for a mate. We have the beast in my cells." Alpha tony said.

"One rule I do have in my territory is no rejection. Who ever is their mate will accept them because it will make us stronger." I snapped.

"Over my dead body." Tony said.

I stood.

"Allow me to show you all what will happen to us and your precious mates if we can't the helps of other supernaturals and we reject out mates." I said and close my eyes.

I allowed everyone to see the future and by the end many if them are whimpering and holding their mates close Caine held me and I put my head in the crocknofnhis neck to calm my wolf.

"This is what will happen if we don't get their help. And that is what wil happen to your mate if you don't accept her." I said.

He looked shocked and quickly got out of his seat. Jack stood in the way of the door and I held my hand up.

"Let him go. Bring your mate to me so that me and her can have a talk." I said.

He burst through the doors leaving his beta behind.

"Now anymore rejecters in here that wants to go. We are not alone in this crisis and we do need help. I've seen the good part and the badnoartnif this fight. Many will be injured but only one will die." I said.

Ops. Didn't mean to tell them that.

"Who will die?" Blake asked.

"That I don't know. That is why we must train. Now everyone I don't have enough territory for all packs. I am wiling to fuse our land though." I said

Two Alphas stepped foward.

"We are small packs but we have large land and live next to you. We are willing to fuse our pack with yours and submit to you." One of them said.

"I will not take you title. Once this is over you will take back everything you lend me if it is in your desires. So come foward." I said.

They walked closer to me and tuned their neck. Their mates stood there and I could tell that they were holding back their wolves. After all I was a woman. But they were not my type anyway.

"Seeing as your mates are having problems I will ask my mate,Caine to his your neck for me." I said.

I stepped away and Caine's kanines popes out. He bit into their necks and I just stood there and watched as they submitted and I sighed.

"You know that is only going to combine them to me." Caine said.

"Exactly. I have a feeling that they will have more respect for you as an Alpha then me." I said.

"I can't believe you all are going to submit to this woman. This woman shouldn't be an Alpha. She should be somewhere in a kitchen waiting like a good little house wife." The eldest of the Elders said.

My body began to shake and I growled. My wolf did not take disrespect lightly.

"You are the elders and I respect you. A good half of you even raised me and I think of them as my family but I will not take disrespect. I could have easily watched you all die letting me and my pack be alive and above everyone but I am loyal to my kind and all supernaturals. I suspect you show me some common Curtisy and stay quiet." I said.

They frowned at me and were about to say something when the rest of the Alphas growled at them surprising me.

"Don't say a word. We are trying to save our lives and all you can so is see her as a woman and not a leader. She has the information you yourselves were asking the question to and you are just going to stand there and disrespect her like that?" Alpha Blake asked.

"You all are losing your pride." Andrew one of the elders said.

"No you are just stubborn Andrew and we won't let you go any further with this adult you have put on her. We let it get to far and I'm putting my foot down. Now either you agree and stay or disagree and stay away." Jaxon said.

Wow that was scary. He was dead for real with that and it almost made me fear him in an amusing type of way. But I mean he always so happy and joking or sarcastic.

"We will leave." They said and left.

"This meeting has gone on long enough. I will allow you to go home and get your packs. Don't worry about you're territory because the rogues will try to come here once the word is spread. Once you all have returned to my territory we will talk about patrols and training." I said and they left.

"Will this work?" Raven asked.

"I hope so. God I hope so. Les just hope we don't have any trouble. But just in case ge the cells ready." I said.

"Yes Alpha." She replied and turned.

"Did you make up with Zack?" I asked.

"Yes. We did." She smiled.

"Good. Very well." I nodded and she left.

"Don't stress babe." Caine said.

'Easy for you to say.' I thought before nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan

Vote

Comment

Next chapter: Go to hell. Ha ha. No seriously though. A trip to hell might be eventful. Find out what will happen.

~love missyblue13