Chapter 34

"Alpha can you play with me. My parents. Are out training and I feel lonely." A little girl named Rosey said.

She was small. She couldn't have been any older than 7 years old and she had a cute button nose. Her eyes were a hazel green color and she had red hair. So cute.

I gave her a kind smile and picked her up in my arms. She wrapped her small little arms around my neck softly and looked at me with those puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry for making your mommy and daddy work so hard. Of course I will play with you. Go get the other kids and meet me in the back yard." I said.

She gave the biggest toothy grin I've every seen and jumped down with happiness.

'Raven Jack Tigger Robin come to the house. And we're something you can have fun in.' I said

'Fun?' They asked.

'Just come. ' I said.

I walked to the kitchen to see one of the pack cooks named Maria. She was a wonderful woman and looked amazing. She gave me a small bow and smiled.

"Alpha." She greeted.

"The kids are coming over. Would it be too much to ask to bake some cookies please. You know you make the best." I said.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"You are my Alpha. All you have to do is ask and I will obey you. You are an amazing Alpha and a symbol that women can also be great leaders. I look up to you. Of course I make the cookies." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"No thank you. You helped many if us. It's no wonder why many of us would consider it an honor to die for you. You are a leader but you are also a peace maker. The Alpha and the Luna. And that's something special. And do Yu know what would be even more amazing?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"If we had little Alphas running around with this generation." She smiled looking up to the sky.

I looked down. It has been in my mind. But now wouldn't be a good time to start that process. I still don't even have his mark. And then I would be weak. My powers wouldn't be the best to use because it might harm the child or children. Now is definitely isn't the time. After all this chaos is over then I can think about it.

"Soon." Was all I said and gave a polite smile.

"Why are we dressed like this?" Robin asked.

"We are doing something magically. It's a fantastic word called 'fun'. Heard of it?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ha ha ha. Alpha got jokes." Jack asked.

We looked up and saw the kids running towards us. Ages ranged from 4 to 10. They all skidded to a stop and looked at me with pride and honor. They were so cute.

"Today kids we will play tag. NOT IT!" I yelled.

"NOT IT!" Kids called.

In the end it winded up being jack the one who was it. We ran all around having fun and what not when all of a sudden I didn't know who was it.

I turned and ran but someone caught me by my waist. I looked up to see Caine and he looked down at me with red eyes. They looked like eyes of hunger and I stared at him with worry.

"What's wrong Caine?" I asked.

"Huh? Nothing." He lied.

'I'm going for a walk with Caine. Be back in 30.' I told my high ranks.

'Yes Alpha.' They chorused.

I grabbed his hand and made him follow me.

"You are hungry aren't you?" I asked.

He looked everywhere else except me giving me my answer.

"Feed." I said.

"I don't want to. I want to be faithful to you and having sex with women just so I can live isn't very appealing." He said.

"Then feed from me." I suggested.

"No. What I I loose control?" He asked.

"I am your mate. Even vampires have mates and they can't kill them. Only the most evil of the evil can kill their other half. You won't kill me. Besides my blood can satisfy you for months." I said.

"I do-"

"Look if I am worrying about you during this fight then I won't focous at all on what I am doing. I would loose control of my magic and it would probably turn on me and I would not be paying attention. If we are both going to fight then we both need to know that each other is okay." I said.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I was a jerk when we were younger. You are a strong wolf and even stronger then me. You did something no other can do. You act as a Luna and an Alpha. Yo don't need me at all." He said.

"No. I do need you. Because I- I -I love you." I said.

He froze and I just stared at him waiting for a response.

"You love me?" He asked.

"Yes I love you Caine. Jacob and Chris all together." I said.

He smiled and kissed me and I accepted the kiss. Our lips moved in sync and I sighed. He began to kiss my neck and that was when I felt his fangs stab into my flesh. I gasped out of pain and pleasure.

He didn take much but to have his lips there made my wolf happy. She finally shut up. We hugged me and we stayed that way for a while. We relished in the feel of our skin touching and our wolves were happy.

"I need you to go get your pack. I will help you. Bring them here and they can live in the east side pack house. We will train together and I will help you train your pack." I said.

"Okay. It won't take long. Ill go." He said and turned.

But then he turned back around and smashed his lips into mine. And in the blank of an eye he was gone. Of course he would do the kiss and run.

I laughed and shook my head. I needed to go get ready for the arrival of the king and queen.

I looked off into the distance and glared at the direction of the portal. A whole month. That's not long. And then a week after that. My pack. My love. My family. Me. I don't think I will be alive after this. That's the secret I'm keeping from everyone. I will really die for my pack. And that's a death I will comply to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did t like how those chapters were looking so I re did them sorry. Hope you like them. And remeber...........

Fan.

Vote.

Comment.

~~~~~~~missyblue13~~~~~~~~~~

Love yah