Chapter 27

We  drove to the house but it didn’t seem fast enough. Caine was actually more persistent than when he used to be two people and it was still so weird that he was two people. It was like maybe a threesome I don’t know but he was still one person.

“We are almost there Alpha.” Raven said.

“Faster Raven. There is no telling what he may be saying.” I said.

“Yes Alpha.” I said.

“And what about the trader of witches?” Jack asked.

“When we return home I will get into contact with the council and talk with them.” I said.

“And what shall we do?” Tiger asked.

“Return to training them. We need a better defense line. He got into our territory and we still don’t know why.” I said.

“Wow Sofia. You have grown from that scared broken little girl into a beautiful strong Alpha She-male.” Jaxon said.

“Thank you.” I said.

“But you do know that you have to go back to the past sooner or later right?” Nixon asked.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Nixon, don’t bother her with that.” Jaxon asked.

“She has to go back. She can never really be at peace if she is still running from her past.” Nixon said.

“I know what I have to do but I don’t want to do it.” I said.

“Sofia. Don’t let you regret not seeing your parents. Got see them and make amends so you won’t have a heavy heart.” He said.

I sighed heavily and looked out the window.

“Don’t worry I will handle it.” Caine said.

Everyone looked at him but he just looked at me. And the tingly feelings I felt once I first laid eyes on him returned and it was an amazing.

There was a silence in the car and I still looked at him. Wondering what he would do that I would change my mind. I mean I wasn’t against the whole idea I just didn’t want to do it right now.

I turned my attention to the road and groaned.

“It is taking too long.” Robin said.

“Patience.”I said to her and mentally agreed with her.

‘That just turned me on.’ A voice in my head said.

I looked confused and looked around.

‘It was me babe.’ The voice said again.

I looked at Caine and he smirked at me.

‘How can we have a mind link if we aren’t even mated?’ I asked him.

‘My secret.’ He said.

 I sighed and shook my head. I said this before and I will say it again. Nothing about this relationship will ever be normal.

We go back to the pack house faster than we went. I didn’t even let the SUV stop fully when I jumped out the vehicle.

I burst through the door and started ordering around. My best warriors came to my aid and I searched the house for Chris’s father. Or is it now Caine’s Father?

 I don’t know. For an Alpha I am confused.

I found him in my study. My first act was to freeze him in place. He stood there and I glared.

“Take him down to the dungeon until I can deal with his traitorous act.” I said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry. I know it is short but it’s better than nothing. And I had a lot going on and home work up the yin yang so yea Ill update as soon as I can.