Chapter 15

Sofia’s POV

Don’t tell anyone but I have a secret. I am the daughter of the moon. You know that but what you don’t know is that I have the power of every night supernatural creature in me. No one can tell but my wolf and I can. This also means that I have witches blood in me. Therefore I have powers.

The good thing about that is I can make sure that none of my pack members get hurt by saying a few short words. And that is what I have done. But you can’t tell anyone. The only ones who know are my pack and my fathers. But only my warriors and high ranks n=know of this and they have taken an oath to never ever tell this secret. This is a secret that they must take to the grave with them. And they understand that.

They understand that if anyone know I will be the one to tell that anyone, but they have no permission to.

The armor that my pack and I wear is a special armor. No regular or silver bullets can get through. And to make things easy it feels like a second skin so you don’t feel it. Oh and one more thing. When you shift it camouflages with your fur.

We wait outside the hide out and it stink of rogues. Now knowing me my first plan is to see if they will give in peacefully and be a part of my pack. If that doesn’t work then I have to do what I have to do.

We stood at ready and I could feel that Zack was growing impatient but he had to trust me. I knew what I was doing and I wasn’t going to let anything happen to either of them.

‘Raven look after Zack.’ I ordered.

‘Alpha? Are you asking me to babysit your older brother?’ She asked.

‘Yes. He does not know how to handle these types of things. Sure he is a Beta but he does not know how we handle these situations.’ I said.

‘Yes Alpha.’ She said though I could hear the aggravatedness in her tone.

‘I feel bad for you Raven.’ Jack said.

‘Jack you too.’ I said.

‘What?’ he asked.

‘Are you asking me again?’ I asked.

‘No Alpha. I heard you. I will do as you say.’ He said and I nodded.

I gave a head nod and we quietly stepped closer. Then everything went just like I expected. The rogues caught our scents and let out a howl of war but we didn’t return it. I on the other hand stood in my human for.

“Shift!” I ordered them.

They did as I said because no wolf cannot do what an Alpha say unless they are another Alpha. But no wolf can disobey me at all.

“Now I will give you all a chance to make a new start. If you submit yourself to me you can live a free life with my pack in harmony.” I said.

They whispered and some stepped out. Some wolves growled but my pack growled back.

“If you wish to live for not only yourself but for your mate join us and that will happen.” I said.

‘Wow you got 50 men on your side.’ Jack said.

“Cowards!” one man yelled.

“No you are the coward. “ I said.

“We’ll teach you.” He said. Angrily.

“No you will teach us. We want to live free and being a rogue is giving us a dangerous life.” A man said and they walked to my side.

The others ran towards the house and I shook my head. Tiger looked at me and I nodded.