Chapter 12

Sorry about that. The teachers are pushing us and everything because it’s close to the end of the year. You know how it is after the holidays. There is nothing but test and quizzes and lectures. Oh dear god the lectures. I think so far I have heard about 200 of them. My school is a no nonsense school so we get them frequently. I mean we are human and we are children so why in the world do they push us like we are in college I’ll never know but I have a good feeling that it will help me in the future. Well enough about me. I’m sure you all want to know who it is am I right? Do you really want to know? Are you sure? Are you positive? Okay but are you really really really sure? Okay okay okay. I will give you what you want. J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn’t turn around but I could tell it was them.  Of course I would see them out of the 5 years that I was gone. What did I expect?  I did come back like I swore I would never do.

“Is there a problem?” Jaxon asked.

I turned around and looked up with my head held high and there was no sign of pain though I felt it. They looked at me and I held no emotion at all towards them but there was emotions going through their eyes. Guilt. Sorrow. Sadness. Confusion. And finally realization.

“Yes. I would like to know why you are hitting my daughter.” My dad said.

The air grew tense and quiet. The tension had been so thick that it had to be cut with a chain saw.

“I’m sorry but you must have me mixed up with another person. Elder Jaxon and the other Elders are my parents.” I said.

“Sofi-“I cut him off.

“My name is Alpha Onix. Maybe you should look somewhere else for this Sofia person.” I said my voice void of emotions or anything.

They look even more confused than ever and I just stare. I can’t believe all of them. My mother. My father. My sister. They thought that I would give them another chance was impossible to me.

I thought about everything that they did to me and a scowl came to my face.  Everything they did and now they feel bad. I had to leave my pack and find a new one for me to be missed. I had to leave their life for them to realize that what they did was wrong. All of this made me even angrier.

“Alpha maybe we should go get something to eat.” Raven suggested.

“Yes maybe I should. We will continue you all’s training when we get back. Let’s go.” I said and walk towards the house.

We passed some pack members before I turned on my heels.

“Are you coming or staying dad?” I asked.

“I might as well stay.” He sighed.
“Nixon said you couldn’t come huh?” I asked.

“Yea.” He chuckled.

I nodded and resumed walking. Just as I walked pass them Sofee tried to grab them but Tiger, Jack, Robin and Robin growled.

“Do not touch our Alpha.” Tiger sneered getting defensive.

“Calm down Tiger. Let’s go. There is no need to make another enemy.” I said.

“Sofia. Why? Why are you doing this? What have we do-“she stopped in mid sentence.

‘Yea know what you did now don’t you?’ I mentally said.

“You have mistaken me for someone else just as your Alpha has. Once I get back I will send back my pack doctor to see what this unhealthy problem is an if there is a cure.” I said and walked away.