Chapter 40

"That's it. Faster. Okay now kick. Very good." I complimented as I belled train some of the you get kids.

Of course they wouldn't be fighting but if a few banshees did get through I wanted to make sure they could fight.

"Okay I think three hours are enough. Go get washed up and then eat something. " I ordered.

"Yes alpha." They chorused.

As soon as they left I got into my fighting stance and started to train hard. I floated into the air and made lightning strike certain areas.

I needed to train my powers as well so I let the wind began to swirl around me and the dust picked up with it. Fire came into the mix and then ice. I let my power turn against me and faught against it as though it was my enemy.

I flipped and turned and kicked going faster and faster until I collapsed from exhaustion. I looked at my watch.

12hours.

I've been in here for 12 hours and I stayed awake that long.

I stretched my hand out and let my power return to my body. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked back to the pack house. Not even going to get something to eat I went to my office and looked at the list of things that I needed to do.

We got the lioneers witches warlocks angels demons and werewolves but I couldn't get the elementals. They were hard to find.

There is one person I can count on. Thats LEIA RUSCH. Although she goes by the name Beatrix.

I closed my eyes and summoned her. I waited and she finally came in a globe of fire.

"Hello Alpha Onix." She greeted.

"Hello. Now lets cut to the chase. W-"

"No let me cut to the chase. You don't have to worries about the elementals. They are on board and are training as we speak. When is the scheduled date to attack?" She asked.

"There isn't one." I said.

"What?" She asked shocked.

"We are letting them come to us okay. We can not rush the date. Everything must happen in its own time." I said.

"Very well." She said and left.

I growled annoyed that she left so quickly. But she will get the message sent.

"Aren't you hungry?" Caine asked.

Yes he decided to keep the name Caine. And do you want to know the reason. Because it would sound sexy when I yelled it.

The pervert.

"I am." I said.

"Here." He said.

I looked over at the tray. It was mouth watering. Yummy pork chops with corn bread and macaroni and cheese. That was what I called a meal.

I literally flew to him and swallowed the food whole. So maybe I haven't eaten in a while. See me. It's not like my mind was on it.

"You should have eaten." He said.

"I had a lot in my mind." I said

"Is it us?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't play with me. Are you ashamed of us?" He asked angrily.

"No! And why would you think that?" I asked.

"Well you aren't talking to us." He said.

"I have a lot in my mind." I said.

"Is leaving me on you mind." He asked.

"Caine don't start." I growled.

"No you don't start. I'm tired of giving to space." He growled annoyed.

"Look! I am trying okay. This war is coming up fast and faster then you think." I said angrily.

"He fast ?" He scoffed.

"Two days." I growled.

He looked shocked.

"Two days?" He asked.

"Yes two days. Why do you think you all have been doubling of everything. Ie tried the ratio the spell out. It's been almost two months that we've been at this. It's coming and it's coming hard." I said.

"Wh-"

"Because I need everyone to stay cam I was going to tell them all tomorrow but my wolf tells me I have to tell them now" I said.

'Assemble everyone in the meeting quarters now.' I ordered jack.

'Yes Alpha.' He replied.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

"Come here." He said.

He grabbed me and held me close. As much as I wanted to tell and scream at him I needed to feel him. To kiss him.

I grabbed him and smashed my lips onto his and kissed desperately. He held me even tighter and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"What is troubling you?" He asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I said.

"Please. I want to help you." He begged.

"You already have. I love you Caine. I really do." I smiled at him and kissed him.

I wrapped my fingers around his and led him to the meeting building.

"Okay everyone so I am very sorry to bring you all late like this but you all need to know this. We will be going to war in two days. Do not be alarmed and do not be afraid. Many of you will stay here and fight if some banshees shall get past us. Tomorrow we rest and stay with out loved ones. The next day well we go to war. I have seen how this war will end and you all will have nothing to worry about. Now go and be with your family." I ordered.

I looked at Caine.

"Come and let us spend these hours together." I said.

He kissed me and then we left.