Chapter 25

Recap

“You won’t hurt me. I’m your soul mate.” Chris said.

“No I am.” Jacob growled.

“Shut up you mutt.”Chris said.

“Leech.” Jacob growled.

“STOP THE CAR!” I growled.

“What?!” they both growled.

“You two act like children. Grow up. You both are my mates and if you don’t get your act together I will reject both of you and get rid of my problem within seconds.”I growled.

The pain that I saw going through their eyes almost made me cry. The key word in this sentence is almost people. I know I’m acting harsh but they really need to grow up.

How will I have a family with them? That’s not father material- hold up. I know this has gone on long enough. I have my Alpha duties to tend to after this whole fiasco is over. My pack is in jeopardy. And that will cause us to be weak.

“Sorry Sofia.” Jacob said.

“Wait Sofia I thought your name was onix.” Chris said.

“It is. My real name is Sofia and my Alpha name is Onix.” I said.

I rubbed my temple and calmed the pain before sighing.

“We will get back into this car and drive to get help from this human and I don’t want any more arguments or I will reject the both of you. Is that understood?” I asked.

They nodded really quickly and I just got back into the car. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the seat. The sound of the wind racing past us made me a little less tenser and I sighed before drifting off into a calming sleep.

30 minutes later…………..

I stretched my arms above my head to only find that I wasn’t in a car. No I was in a bed. A very hard but at the same time soft bed. Wait that smell was- with the speed of lighting I jumped out of bed as I was laying on Jacob’s chest and had Chris behind me.

That was so weird in so many ways. Wow like I should really post this on IG. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and snapped a picture before falling on the floor and laughing.

“Oh my god this is so going on IG.” I laughed holding my sides.

“You better not.” Chris warned.

“Or what?” I asked.

“GET HER!!” Jacob screamed.

I ran out the room laughing my head off. That’s when I saw Raven in front of me looking like she saw a ghost.

“Help me.” I said.

“What should I do?” she asked.

“Run away!” I yelled as I saw Jacob and Chris running towards me.

Raven and I were giggling and that’s when Robin popped her head out of her door. We were headed down that way anyway so I pulled her out the room and had her giggling and running with us.

“Okay so why are we running and giggling like a bunch of school girls?”Raven asked.

“Well when I woke up I saw that Jacob and Chris were in the bed with me. Now naturally I would have been yelling my head off but it looked like an awesome IG pic.” I said.

“Oh my god. Let me see.” Robin said.

I showed her the picture on my I-phone and she laughed hard. All of a sudden I stopped running and tried to hear and smell their scent.