Chapter 24

I walked down the stairs and was pulled into a chest. My breath got hitched as I felt the sparks of his touch.

“Leave him. Let me love you.” Chris whispered in my ear.

“I can’t.” I said looking down.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because I can’t let either of you go. My wolf will be going nuts.” I said.

“Just leave him. I can satisfy you and your wolf.” He said.

My wolf purred at his seductive voice but I couldn’t choose. Somehow I’m supposed to have both. I don’t know, but this is so weird.

I feel like I’m being punked. I swear if Ashton comes out I’m gonna kill him.

“I can’t it wasn’t intended for me to choose.” I said.

He started to kiss my neck sending shivers through me.

“Can he make you feel like this?” he asked.

I stopped him and stepped out of his grip.

“Yes he can. Both of you can. And Jacob you can stop starring. You two need to get along. I have enough on my plate with out you two pilling it up with more food. If you both truly love me then get along for me.” I said.

Jacob walked from around the corner. They stared at each other and I gave them a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

‘Now come. We will leave now.’ I said.

‘Your mates?’ Jack asked.

‘They should be good for now.’ I said.

‘Well then let’s go.’ Jaxon said.

I turned and was about to walk towards the door when I felt two sets of hands on me. I turned and saw both Jacob and Chris.

With both of them holding me I felt really safe and complete.

“We did some thinking and we are coming with you.” Chris said.

“No.” I said.

“Yes!” they growled together and fir some reason my wolf submitted.

Now I didn’t like this feeling. I don’t want to submit to no man and I wasn’t going to start now.

“No.” I growled.

“Yes we will come with you.” They said and oddly it turned me on completely.

“Fine. Don’t get in my way.” I growled.

We walked out the house and into the car Jaxon was driving.

It was a long ride as I sat in the back with my mates.

A shiver went up my spine as one of their hands brushed my skin. This was so weird for me. How would  I deal with this?

The two must become one.

That’s what she said. But how are the two suppose to become one? This story might not even help me out and it is so frustrating. Ugh why?

“What’s wrong?” Chris asked.

“Nothing.” I answered.

“You are worried. Why?” Jacob asked.

“Because you two are giving me a head ache.” I said.

“And to think you have me for the rest of your life.”Chris said.

“What makes you think she will choose you? She has chosen me.” Jacob argued.

“No she has chosen me.”Chris argued.

“I HAVE CHOSEN NO ONE NOW SHUT UP!” I growled.

I rubbed my temples to sooth the ache and the pain of them.

“Here let me do that.” Chris offered.

“Let me do your feet.” Jacob said and started to message my feet.

The sparks caused the pain to evaporate and the calm me down. I took deep breaths and laid back. Maybe they were good for something other than causing me migraines.

“I’m sorry I didn’t know we gave you pain.” Chris said.

My eyes flew open and looked at him.

“Did you just read my mind?” I asked.

He looked hesitant but nodded. I sighed not even feeling like I could get angry at him for anything he did right now.

“If you were any other vampire you would have been dead but since you are important to me then I will let you slide. Never read my mind with your will or I will read yours and cause you great pain.” I said.

“You won’t hurt me. I’m your soul mate.” Chris said.

“No I am.” Jacob growled.

“Shut up you mutt.”Chris said.

“Leech.” Jacob growled.

“STOP THE CAR!” I growled.

“What?!” they both growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey sorry about the long time. I never would have thought that I would put one of my awesome books on hold but I had a lot over this summer to deal with. Family fueds. Computer crashes. Annoying cousins. Oh god but-wait that sounds like a good book to right with an interesting twist.

Any way sorry for that and I am back in the zone. Oh and if you haven’t read any one of my other stories then kill yourself………..naw I’m just kidding around. DON’T DO THAT FOR REAL. Sorry but I was joking and some people don’t know how to take a joke ya know. Anyways try some of my other books if you haven’t. I need to at least get put on some lists. Ya know Vamps, Weres, Love,Romance something. But here ya go wonderful fans.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

~MISSY BLUE 13)}>>>