Chapter 31

Recap

"I'm ready." I said.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready." I said.

"For?" He asked.

"Caine I nee- I want to do it." I said.

"It?" He asked.

"Caine come on." I groaned.

"I seriously don't know what you are talking about baby." He said and smirked.

He was playing with me. He wanted me to tell him full out. That little bas-

"What do you want little mate?" He asked tauntingly.

I growled at hit name for me.

"You may be powerful mate but I am dominant in the bedroom area my little kitten." He said.

I gasped and took a step back. He gave me a lustful look and raked my body.

"Do you wish to mate with me my love? Do you wish for me to give you passion?" He asked in my ear.

He left kisses on my neck and I closed my eyes.

'Alpha we need your help!' Raven said.

I jumped and liked back towards the packhouse.

"I'm needed." I said and turned.

"Yes and when we get situated we can mate love.......only if you ask of course." He said with a smirk and kissed me hard a passionately.

I looked into his eyes and shook my head. This was exactly why I didn't want to do this. My mind was on him now and I couldn't take him out of my mind.

I've come too far to let him bring me down once again. I have a pack to run and once I mate with him I'm giving up everything. I won't be their Alpha anymore. Only their Luna.

I quickly ran to the jail house and went down the stairs. The guards nodded at me with respect and I nodded to them.

"What's wrong Raven?" I asked.

"They won't talk. Neither of them." She said.

I looked at them. I grabbed the rubber band on my wrist and tied my hair back.

"Bring out the leader." I ordered.

Tiger did as I asked and sat the guy in the chair in front of me.

"Why did you attack my pack?" I asked.

He didn't say anything.

"Please don't make me go to other terms than this. I really do hate the evil side of me." I sighed.

"You pack wolves think you can take over everything!" He sneered.

"Pack wolves? I don't see any pack wolves." I said.

"You are a blind woman. It's stupid that you are their leader. You pack wolves live under so many rules and laws. You're bounded. Just like domestic mutts. And you are the most dirtiest of them of all." He sneered.

I smirked. My anger getting the best of me. I hated being called a mutt or bounded. It just got under my wolf's and I skin.

"Mutt? Well isn't that funny. Because here I thought you were a mutt. Mutts listen to rules and everything but you listen to rules. Rules of the rogue ways. Stereotypes. You see all of my pack were rogues. I was a rogue. The difference between you and me is that I have a huge pack and I demand respect. Oh and I have a secret. But you will not disrespect me in my land. I don't like to kill rogues because it is law. I break laws not listen to them. Now I will give you a chance to join my pack. What you get is respect and safety for you and your family but if you refuse I will let you go and if an Alpha catches you he will surely kill you." I said angrily.