Chapter 8

I woke up around two in the morning as usual. I took a quick shower and changed into a nice outfit. I decided that we weren't going to start their training today but tomorrow. Besides they needed it anyway. I went down to the kitchen and looked around. Everything was the same and brought back so many memories. I didn't even want their food so I just got a cup of water. I and the gang were going out to eat anyway.

I walked outside and took a jog around the territory. I came back within 10 minutes and that made realize that their territory was smaller than ours by a few miles. I was drenched in my sweat and it felt like my bones were about to give out. That felt good to me.

I walked around the house to the back and saw that my room wasn't that far up only about 10 feet. I jumped up and unlocked my window. I took a nice shower that lasted about 45 minutes. I changed into another outfit and walked down to the kitchen where I knew everyone was now.

"Hey guys." I said walking in.

"Where were you?" Raven asked.

"I went for my usual jog but you know they have a smaller territory so to get a little more exercise I jumped up to my window." I answered.

"Oh." She said.

"Are you all ready to go to the waffle house in town?" I asked.

"You mean you're not cooking breakfast?" Jack asked.

"No. this is not my territory and not my pack. I will not touch their kitchen. I don't know who it belongs to." I said.

"Um doesn't it belong to Alpha Jacob?" Tiger asked.

"He may own it but there is a person that cooks that gets offended when their things are misplaced. You know how I am. And don't ask me why because it's something that my mother taught me." I said.

"Okay then."Jack said.

We were about to go when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Jaxon smirking at me.

"Yes father what is that you would like me to do?" I asked.

"Are you being sassy with me?" He asked.

"No. Why would I be sassy with you?" I asked sarcastically.

They walked away to another part of the pack house.

"Where are you going?" Tiger asked.

"We are going to go eat." I answered.

"Why not eat here?" Jack asked.

"Because I don’t want anything from their home." I said.

"Onix that is rude." Raven said.

"Well it's the truth. An Alpha is never accused of being a liar." I said.

"Onix." Robin said.

"Let's go people." I said walking out the kitchen.

I bumped into a person and I was pushed to the ground. I looked up and saw none other  than Andrew.

"Look who decided to come back." He sneered.

I growled a warning growl and he just laughed.

"What are you going to do about it?" he asked.

I smashed him against the wall and he tried to punch me but I easily dodged the attack. I gave him a nice blow to the stomach sending him flying across the room. I would have stopped but my wolf wanted-no demanded respect and that was what he was going to give.

I stood over him as he looked up panting for air. He lunged at me and I hit him down gain, but this time I was hit against the wall. The tingles from the touch confirmed my thinking. I growled at him and my pack members did the same. Raven came over and helped me up. I took her hand and i was ragging mad. Not because he git me but because I let him hit me. I took my guard down for a few minutes and that was bad in our book.

"ONIX!" Jaxon yelled.

We all stood in a line like soldiers with our heads healed high. Jaxon looked at us slowly and everyone stopped and stared.

"Why are you being punished?"He asked.

"Because I let a low rank wolf push my buttons." I said.

"And?" he asked.

"Because I let a limp dick Alpha sneak up on me." I said through clenched teeth.

He walked over to my family and did the same.

"Why are you all in trouble?" He asked.

"Because we left our Alpha and Let her get attacked by a Limp Dick Alpha." They said in unison.

He nodded and issued out the punishments. Jack and Tiger got blows to the gut and Raven and Robin got slaps.

He stopped in front of me and stared. Disappointment was in his eyes and that was what made me grit my teeth the most. All because of that stupid Mutt.

He slapped me and then kicked me in the gut twice. I winced from the pain but never once showed signs of hurt. He gave me a pointed look and there was at least some happiness behind them. He was happy that I didn’t fall in front of the eyes of these low ranks.

"Don't let it happen again Onix." He said

"Yes sir." I said trying to hold in the cough that was sure to come.

'Go upstairs.' I told everyone through the mind-link.

Before we was all the way out of sight I looked back and gave Andrew a stare that said "this is'nt over." He looked scared and he should be. I never break a promise and I'm not going to start now. I did notice that Jacob was Shaking and looked mad as HELL but I didn't care. I should tell him that the only one that he can get ad at is himself because he is the cause of me enduring that.

Once we got behind closed doors i fell to the floor and started coughing.

"He didn't have to kick you that hard."Raven said.

"No. I deserved it. I shouldn't have let him sneak up on me." I said getting up from the floor.

"I'm telling Raya." Robin said.

"No. I order you not to that is my punishment and besides I learn from it." I said.

"Okay Onix." she said.

I smiled to reassure her that I was okay.

"Um I'm sorry but I'm still hungry." Jack said.

"Let's go get something to eat." I chuckled.

We walked out the door and I dodged a hug from Jacob. My family growled at him.

"I told you that my family is protective over me." I sighed and looked blankly at him

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yea. I get hit only if I do something wrong and I did. I can take care of myself.” I told him.

“Sofia you are a weak wolf. You shouldn’t have to endure that.” He said.

“My name is not Sofia and if you are so worried about it then I should tell you that it was your fault that I got that punishment.” I said shaking.

How dare he? A day ago he was challenging my rank and honor and now he is acting like he cares. Stupid mutt.

My wolf growled when I called him that but I ignored her because as Alpha I can’t let my emotions take a hold of my mind and body.

“How was it my fault?” he asked.

“Let’s go get something to eat.” I told them ignoring his question.

We walked past him and I caught a glance of sadness in his eyes. We walked down the stairs and everyone was looking at me really hard. Andrew was walking by and I stopped in my tracks. The glare that I gave him once before appeared on my face and I saw his wolf cower in fear. That made my wolf proud and I could see through his eyes that his wolf was putting his tail in-between his back legs.

“Let’s go Alpha.” Raven urged.

I nodded in agreement and walked out to my- where was my motorcycle?

  “Did any of you take my motorcycle?” I asked.

They shook their heads no.