Chapter13

I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. I feel weak and it’s all because of this stupid bind. Every time I see him my heart flutter and my wolf is more active than usual. I can’t stand it.

Every time I see him I want to do things and I can’t take it. I’m sitting in my room about to lose my mind to this bond. The good thing is I’ll be leaving in about a few minutes and once I do I’m not coming back. EVER.

“Are you ready to go Alpha?” Raven asked.

“Yes let’s go.” I said quickly and was already on my bike.

They looked at me like I grew another head or something and didn’t move and inch.

“Well come on. We have a pack to get to.” I said.

I looked back and saw Jacob looking at me with longing eyes. My heart fluttered and I was on the verge of running to him and kissing the breath out of him. I’ve been like this every since my wolf practically cursed me out while Jacob was in my room.

I jumped back on my bike and drove off but the farther away I got the lonelier I got. It felt like I was leaving a part of me behind.

‘Are you okay?’ Tiger asked.

‘Yea why?’ I asked.

‘You seem sad.’ He said.

‘Yea I’ve noticed that too.’ Jack said.

‘I and my wolf had an argument so now she’s giving me the silent treatment. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.’ I said and then cut off the mind link.

I spent the rest of the ride enjoying the wind in my face and watching the scenery with my amazing sight which I forgot to mention I got when I shifted for the first time.

Jacob’s POV

I can’t believe she is gone.  My mate and she just left again. I could have done more. I could have showed her that I cared and I changed. But I had to act like the possessive bastard I am. I just pushed her away.

‘It’s not your fault this time. She may have seemed like she didn’t care but now she really cares. Her wolf took away her support and now she finally feels the bond like she is suppose to.’ My wolf said.

‘Are you okay Alpha?’ a pack member asked.

‘Yea. I’m going for a walk.’ I said and shifted into my wolf and running into the woods.

My wolf and I was depressed and I couldn’t handle it. I missed my mate and she only left an hour ago. Before I knew what was happening I felt a sting at the top of my head and………..BLACKOUT!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter but it had to be done. I salute all of you for being there and I advise you to read some of my friends’ stories. Just click one of the people I am following. I suggest kammysmilesB she has some good books and I am proud to call her my friends and please don’t stop reading my stories I love all of yall and don’t worry ill be on all week hopefully I can get some good chapters in.:)