Chapter 26

I had no idea that this was going to happen. I made a monster. I mean not literally but he is going to be the death of me.

So like he’s a hybrid- you know what I think he is going to be the death of me. I mean he is so cocky and flirts with me all the time. Well all the time this is about three hours.

My face is as red as a tomato and I never blush. That is a first. Well like they say there is a first for everything.

“Hey babe.” Caine said.

“Uh hi.” I said.

“So how do you like the new and improve us?” he asked.

“Okay so now I’m freaked out because I still know you are two people. And I really should have left you like the way you were because now I feel like I’m in a dragon ballz episode.” I said.

(Yea comment if you luv ANIME)

“But it’s so much fun seeing you squirm at the sound of our voice.” He said.

I shivered at that voice. It was like my only down fall now.

“Stop that I’m trying to see who is the leak in our-my pack.” I said.

“And trying to get used to you being you.” I whispered to myself.

I went down the list of names then it hit me like a ton of bricks. It even made me furious to no end as I found out it was right under my nose.

“That’s it. That low down dirty leech. He will pay for going against me.” I growled.

‘RAVEN! EVERYONE GET IN HERE NOW!’ I yelled through the mind link.

They burst through the door in a bee line. It could have been funny if this wasn’t such an important matter.

“I found our leak.” I said.

“Who is he?” Tiger asked.

“The old king himself.” I said.

“Why would you think it was my father?” I heard Chris’ voice ask.

“Think about it. He wasn’t there with a frantic expression when everyone was having a full on search. We barely saw him and he never spoke to me. And when I said something about the fusion type thing he grew tense.” I said.

“That is true.”Jack said.

“Well I never thought of that. Let’s see what my dear father is doing now.” He said.

Nothing about this will ever seem natural or normal.

Yes I know short but cliff hanger.And its so short but don’t worry I will make up for it soon. Love yall wonderful people.

Like.

Vote

Comment.

~missy blu13