Epilogue

Caine's POV

It hurts. My heart. I sat there two months ago and had a funeral for my mate. I couldn't stand it. Mostly everyone around me had their mate.

No one was killed during that war. Only my mate. She was the one who had to give her life to save everyone. Why did t have o be her.

I guess that is selfish. Every mate would have been asking the same question. But I didn't even have a chance to mark her. I mate her. To say I love you and to hold her all night long.

Every day since then I visit her body. Her casket is made out of gold. Solid gold and it has jewels surrounding the glass. Almost the casket in Snow White. The only thing is that she won't come back to life.

I wish she would. I miss her. I can hardly work. I am suppose to air over her pack my new pack and my kingdom but I can't.

"Are you going to see her?" Robin asked.

"Yes." I replied. She nodded and walked away with her mate.

I walked through the Forrest to my mate's grave site. But when I ghost there the body was gone.

I growled angrily. Whoever did this would die a slow and painful death.

The wind began to blow and I sniffed the air. My body tensed up and I just stood there.

"Aren't you going to turn around?" She asked.

Her voice melted my heart and made me want to cry. In fact I think that was what I was doing.

Slowly I turned around.

Sofia's POV

I stared at them. My family from above. Mainly my mate. I was dead. I knew that. But I didn't want to be. It broke my heart seeing his heart break a little every day.

My wolf whimpered and cried. There was nothing I could say to calm her. My head was a flood from her tears.

But I couldn't front. I cried too. I wanted to be with my mate. To have pups. To mate him and mark him. I wanted even more than I wanted to stay here with my mother.

I know she knows that I am unhappy. It's hard not to tell that I'm not.

"Honey. Wipe your tears. I have wonderful news for you." She said.

"Yes mother." I sighed.

"I talked with god an-"

"You talked with god?" I asked.

"Yes and he agrees with your father and I. We have someone to look over heaven and someone to look over hell but no one for earth. But are you willing to take the consequences?" She asked.

"What are they?" I asked.

"You have to live for eternity. You your mate and your high ranks and their mates. Can you live wih that. To watch your children die?" She asked.

I gasped and looked down. Could I do that. Could I.

"It feels like eternity already. I can live with that." I replied.

She smiled.

"Then sleep." She whispered.

I felt drozy. Then the feeling changed as though I was falling.

I opened my eyes. I was In A clearing. I got out of the glass casket and walked around.

20 minutes later....:..

I saw him. He was tense. And he didn't even turn around. My heart broke. Did he not want me.

"Aren't you going to turn around?" I asked.

He quickly turned around and stared at me. I stared back at him.

"It's really me Caine. I'm back. And I'm here to stay." I said.

I gasped as a gust of wind flew past me and my back slammed against a tree. My legs were wrapped round him and his head was I between my neck taking in my scent. I did the same. Tingles erupted everywhere and I welcomed the comforting feeling it gave me.

I missed him so much that no one could explain. Hell even I couldn't explain it. It couldn't be put to words.

He pulled back and smashed his lips into mines and roughly kissed me. By it didn't hurt. It felt amazing to feel his lips against mines. I pulled him so close I don't even think it was possible to split us again.

Neither one of us wanted to stop but it was needed to breathe.

"I missed you so much. You have no idea. You are never leaving my sight again. I want you to know that." He said breathing hard.

"And I won't. Now mark me." I growled.

He didn't have to be told twice. He began to suck and lick my neck and I moaned out of passion and pleasure. There was a short break before he bit my neck with his kanines and I did the same.

We were together and nothing would break us apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}}}}}~}}}~~}}}~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,,~,~~~~~

Tear. Thought I would leave you hanging. Did you. There will be a sequel. Not sure of when I will start it but there will be one. Please Check that one and a. Few if my other ones. Have a wonderful day. Love you all my fans.

-missyblue13