Chapter 38

"To hell. You want me to to to hell?" I asked shocked.

Raven and Robin burst into a fit of laughter. I glared at them then returned to my mother.

"Not literally- well actually. Yea literally. He lives there." She said.

"You want me to go to hell?" I asked.

"Yea." She said.

"Ask me this again." I said.

She sighed clearly annoyed and I stared at her then everyone else around me. She was the only one not getting my joke. Jaxon got it. Jamie got it. Even Phillip got it. But she wasn't.

"Can you go to hell?" She asked.

I smirked trying my hard not to laugh at this moment.

"Can you?" I asked.

"I would if I could but I can't okay." She said.

That was the last straw before everyone burst out laughing and some even fell on the floor like the sarcastic people they are. Those people being Jakc and Tigger.

"Okay that's enough. Mother that was a good laugh though. I guess I can go to hell then." I smirked.

"How do you even get to hell?" Raven asked.

"You have to go to the ends of the earth and then there is a fairy man who will take you across to the gates." She said.

"I won't have to worry about him trying to still my soul do I?" I asked.

"No. He's not that type of demon. Now his name is Damien." She said.

"Hmm. Groovy name." I said.

Caine's growled and I looked at him.

"He wouldn't take your place." I said.

"You're wild enough for me." I smiled.

"I know. That's why I'm coming with you." He said.

"Very well. Don't make a scene please." I said.

"I won't." I said.

Then it dawned on me. How did she know where hell was?

"Mom? You sly dog." I said.

She blushed embarrassed and shocked. She looked like a glowing tomatoe.

"You know I'm happy that you still call me mom even though your mother is still alive." She said.

"You will always be my mother. You birthed me and cared for me. So did the moon goddess. I'm just lucky to have two of the worlds best moms." I smiled.

She teared up and I groaned.

"Please don't cry mother." I sighed.

"I can't help it. That as so sweet." She said.

"Ask Zack about his mate." I said and gasped in shock.

The room froze and I gave an apologizing smile to Zack. I grabbed Raven's hand and pulled her out the room.

"Sofia." She scowled.

"Relax. He won't tell unless you want him to. He's use to me using him to get her off my back. Now lets shall we dare say go to hell." I said.

She laughed.

"Well I've had someone said to me go to hell but I'd didn't think I was going there for real." Jack said.