Chapter 10

I was so stressed out that I didn’t even eat for the rest of the day. I stayed in my room and looked up at the ceiling all day.

‘You okay?’Raven asked.

‘Yea I’m not gonna be down for dinner so you all go ahead and don’t stay out too long. You know we start training.’ I told her.

‘Okay is everything alright?’ she asked.

‘Yea I just got a lot of stuff on my mind.’ I said.

‘Do you need someone to talk to?’ she asked.

‘Naw it’s just something me and my wolf need to discuss about the pack and such.’ I said.

‘Okay I’m gonna bring up some food anyway. You do need your strength sister.’ She said.

I knew there was no way in getting out of it and I smiled because of how much they loved me.

‘Okay.’ I said.

The link was cut off and I continued to look at the ceiling thinking about my life and what are and should be the outcomes.

I grabbed my phone and did something that I hadn’t done in a long time. Get on my face book profile. There were many statuses from my pack members and some even from my other fathers.

One status said:

We miss you so much when are you coming back?

I replied:

I’ll be back soon within in a week. If I’m lucky I can come check up on you in the next few days.

I answered all my posts and comments and put some new stuff on there. I even was lucky enough to talk to some of them and we had a few good laughs and jokes.

There was a knock on my door and I opened it up thinking that it was Raven or Robin. A mistake that I will have to ask Jaxon to punish me by.

“Jacob what are you doing here? I told you that we have nothing.” I said confused.

“And I told you that I won’t give up. EVER. And here.” He said handing me an envelope.

I took it and when I looked up he was gone. Just as I was about to close my door Raven came up with my food from McDonald’s. Hey it wasn’t like I wanted any fancy food in the first place.

“What’s that?”She asked referring to the envelope in my hand.

“Oh nothing. Just some Alpha Business I have to handle.” I said putting the letter behind my back.

“Okay then see you tomorrow.” She said.

I nodded and closed and locked my door. I was curious to see what was in the envelope but I was also debating on whether to open it today or tomorrow.

You know that saying curiosity killed the cat? Well like I say I’m not a cat so I’m covered. I jumped on my bed and opened the envelope. Instantly when I saw the inside I wished that I hadn’t. I felt so guilty in my heart and that made me angry.

Inside were a letter and a necklace that I recognized instantly. It was mine when I was here and someone stole it. I was so devastated. That was the day that I wished I was dead and never came to be in this pack. But seeing it now only makes me believe that I have feelings for him.

“Blast these stupid emotions.”I say out of nowhere.

‘You know you love him.’ She said.

‘No I don’t.’ I aid.

‘Then why are you trying to convince yourself of that?’ she asked.

‘I’m not.’ I replied.

‘Sure you’re not.’ She said.

I huffed at how immature I and my wolf were being. I mean of course I didn’t have feelings for him. He ruined me and brought me down but I came up and beyond that. I won’t back down because he is my mate never that.

With that on my mind I went to bed. I will never be the weak person I once was. That is my promise to my pack. And most importantly to me.