Chapter 23~Part three

“How can I help you?” the book keeper asked.

“Yes I am looking for a book called the legend of the hybrids.” I said.

“Oh I’m so sorry but we just sold out. Some man came in here and bought all the copies.” She said.

“Well can’t you put a rush order?” I asked.

“It’s funny because I was going to do that but they have to make some more.” She said.

“Where is you farthest store?” I asked.

“Well let’s see we only have two other listings in the U.S and we have three listings in Europe. Here is the list.” She said printing out the addresses.

“Is there any other stores that may have this book?” I asked.

“There are two book stores down the road.” She suggested.

“Thank you.” I said.

Robin Raven and I walked out of the store and quickly went to the other two stores. But it was no use. The same story was sold out.

“Who could have so much money to buy all of them and want to buy all of them?” Raven asked.

“I don’t know but they don’t want me to find out how to deal with my life.” I said.

“Maybe we should tell our fathers.” Robin suggested.

“I fear that is what we will have to do. And then I’m going to get into more trouble. Ugh. If only my wolf wasn’t so complicated.” I sighed.

‘Hey you are the same way. Don’t put everything on me. You want your mates too.’ She said.

‘I know I do but you are the one that is stressing about it.’ I said.

‘Noo. You are.’ She argued.

‘Ugh okay you are giving me a head ache.’ I said.

“Wolf problems?” Raven asked.

“Yea she is mad because I blamed it on her.” I said.

“Well I can help with that.” A voice said.

“Who are you?” Robin asked.

“I am-“

“He is Calvin Mack. He wants to help me with my little problem.” I said.

“H-How d-did you k-know that?” he asked.

“I’m a werewolf.” I said.

“Alpha!” Robin yelled.

“Calm down he isn’t human. He is a broke down, no good for nothing, low rank, evil, stupid, warlock who can’t do a decent spell.” I said.

“Why you are going to pay for that you mutt.” He said.

“Alla ma kam bu.” I said and he passed out.

“What did you do?” Raven asked.

“Put him into a deep sleep that even a witch can’t get him out of. He is a criminal to the witch world and right now I think I need their help as well.” I said.

“How? They won’t even let you come in.” Raven asked.

“I have my ways.” I said.

‘Anthony bring this piece of trash to the cells.’ I said in the mind link.

‘Yes Alpha.’ He said.

“Come on. We have some investigating to do. But first I need to go call the elders.” I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Okay so let me get this straight. You have two mates, both in the same territory, in the same house and they haven’t fought yet? Well if you can do that you don’t need our help.”  Jaxon said.

“I’m serious. Someone doesn’t want me to find out the secret that are with my mates. There is one book that will help me but I can’t put my hands on another copy. The one I have burnt into ashes and they are buying every copy made.” I said.

“Wait. Are you talking about that book made by that human Annebell Lizza?” Phillip asked.

“Yes.” I said.

‘I know where she lives and she should have a copy.’ She said.

‘Okay we leave after I get my situation with the vampires and these mates dealt with.’ I told him.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go you wonderful people.

who do you think is buying the books?

Vote

Comment

Fan

and...........

Read

p.s please check out some of my other stories and lets have another vote.

Who else likes Chris?

Jacob?

Unknown?

opps i told a secret. bad missyblue :( i need a whooping lol

i will be on tommorrow lov yall ;)