Chapter 2

I wake up in a room. The walls were peachy pink and sun shined through the windows giving it a homey feel. All of a sudden I started to panic. I wasn't in here before so how did I get in here? Just as I was about to scream a man walked in.

"Hey calm down sweetheart.' He said.

For some reason I didn't feel panicked anymore.

"What's you name sweetheart?" he asked.

"It's Sofia." I answered.

Another man walked in followed by 3 other men.

"Sofia why were you in our territory? Don't you know you were trespassing?" a man with black hair and muscles asked.

"I was running away" I answered.

"Why were you running away?"He asked.

"Because I was abused, rejected, and ignored for my whole life."I answered.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart." The first man said.

"I must be going." I said getting up.

When I try to get up from the bed I almost fell over.

"Whoa there little cupcake. You're not going anywhere. You are now a part of this pack." One of the guys said.

I didn't know which one said that because I was trying to room from the spinning. I steadied myself against the bed.

"No I can't stay here." I said.

"Darling if you go anywhere else the pack of that territory would kill you on sight." A man said.

He had a point. Once I had my balance back I walked around.

"Well if I'm going to be a part of this pack I might as well get used to it. How many people are in this pack?" I huffed.

"Sweetheart we are the elders." One man said.

"Oh my god I am so sorry where are my manners?" I bowed.

"Hey lass don't all that. We are going to let you fell free. None of that bowing stuff. You're our child now. You're supposed to talk back to us since you are a teen and we are supposed to say something back." He said.

"Now oh my god where are my manners? I'm Nixon. That's Erik, Phillip, Jamie and that Grinch over there is Jaxon." Nixon said. I giggled.

"Aye Nixon do us a favor and stop wearing dresses." Jaxon snapped.

I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. I saw Phillip and Erik chuckle.

"I do not wear dresses."Nixon said.

"Hey whatever you say.......Nixona" Jaxon said.

A fit of laughter roared through out the room. I coughed to cover my laughter. The next thing I know Nixon and Jaxon was fighting. I didn't know what I was doing. I just stepped out in-between them and yelled.

"Enough!" I yelled.

They stopped and looked at each other. 

"There is one thing that I have to tell you all. I'm a weak link. I can't fight. I haven't even shifted yet." I said. I stood there and waited for them to throw me out. I mean what's the use of an unshifted teen wolf?

"How old are you my dear?" Phillip asked.

Phillip was about 5'9'', blonde hair and grey eyes. He's pretty HOT!, if you ask me. They look about 24 but werewolves do age differently. Once we hit 18 our aging process runs slow.

"I'm 15" I answered.

"Uh-huh.And when is your birthday?" Jaxon asked.

"Next week." I answered confused.

"When next week?"Erik asked.

"Wednesday." I answered.

They stared at each other.

"I don't worry too much about that."Jamie said.

They were hiding something, but I didn't care. I just needed somewhere to live and I have just that.

"We will teach you how to fight, but you must know that we may be harsh we may-"I interrupted him.

"I don't care I'll do it!" I yelled.

"Okay we can start tomorrow." Phillip said.

I nodded my head in agreement. So I stood there and told them about myself.

Jacob's POV

"Yo man you have to help me." Zack said. I could hear the franticness of his voice.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"Look" he said handing me a letter.

It said:

To whoever give a shit,

I don't even know why I wrote this stupid letter in the first place. Everyone has already showed that they don't give a shit about me so I ran away. Do your own F***ing work. I hope a group of rogues tear me to shreds. At least it won't compare to all the pain everyone has inflicted on me.

~Your OMEGA~

My heart broke. She's gone? How could she leave?

"You have to help me. My parent will go nuts. They love that girl. I love her. Shoot even Sofee love he!" He said.

"Enough!" I growled.

'You dumb human. Now our mate is gone.' My wolf said.

'I'm sorry buddy' I tell him. He didn't respond.

"Send out a search party and don't rest until you find her!" I yelled in my Alpha tone.

I was in a bad mood. My mate ran away because of something I did. When I find her in promise I will make her happy. I can't believe I would do that to her. DAMN it! Walked to my now office but on the way Sarah came up to me.

"Hey baby wanna have a good time?"She asked trying to sound seductive but all she did was sound desperate.

"Get away from me you whore." I growled.

I used my Alpha voice so she couldn't use that annoying squeaky voice of hers. I didn't want or need her, I wanted and longed for my mate. My Sofia.