Chapter 11

Okay this is for all of you. I worked my butt off all evening trying to do this for my fans. I got three chapters in that day and that beats my record they may not be good. I love reading your comments and gaining your votes and I hope to see more. And also I may be slowing down on this story because I have others that I need to work on as well. But I’m not gonna leave you in the dark. I’ll try to upload at least once a week. J For being a good crowd<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up ready for the events that would happen today. It would be the first day of their training and it was going to be very good indeed. I get out of bed and do the morning routines. when I am done I walk to the kitchen. It is no surprise that the gang is already up.

“Hey guys.” I said.

“Good morning Alpha.” They said with a mischievous look on their face.

“You can go ahead and wake up or students now.” I chuckled.

Their eyes lit up like the fourth of July. It was humorous how they looked about when it was time to get the people up. I grabbed an apple and walked out to the patio. I had on a sports bra and shorts that stopped and my knee. It wasn’t slutty at all but normal.

“3……….2………..1” I counted down and heard the groans of the people as my friends hit pots and pans together.

“WHAT THE HELL?” I heard someone say and started to laugh.

People were falling and some were screaming out of their sleep. My friends surely know how to wake up people.My ears ringed with the clashing of pans and pots. I heard screams and mumbled which made me laugh.

I waited for the wolves to come out. My hair was in a tight pony tail and I threw the apple core in the trash can next to the door making an easy basket. The wolves filed out and stood rubbing their eyes.

“What is the meaning of this?” someone  asked.

“Training time.” I said simply.

“Okay. I hope you all had a nice wakeup call because we are about to have some intense training.” I said full of my Alpha power.

Raven and Robin stood next to me in the same outfit but different colors while Tiger and Jack had on shorts but no tops. The wolves looked lustful as the males looked at us and the females looked at Jack and Tiger.

“Now let’s start on some laps. Twenty should be a good number.” Jack said.

They started to groan and mumble. This caused me to turn with a questioned face.

“Do you all have a problem with what my fifth in command said?” I asked. No one answered.” No reply? Then do 25 laps.” I said

They groaned more and I gave them a look that asked,” do you want more?” they kept their mouth shut and we began on the laps.

~~~~~   ~~~~~    ~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This Pack is pathetic.” Tiger said to me.

“*sigh* I know but that is why we are here. We need to help them.” I said tiredly.

These people couldn’t even do 25 laps. To tell the truth they could barely do 10. The teens in my pack can do more that 30 and made these “Advanced Wolves” look like toy poodles.

“Let’s stop and give you a 2 minute break.” I said. They stopped as we were in front of the pack house.

“Can we get water Alpha?” someone asked.

I nodded and everyone was gone in a flash. I walked up to the patio and sat on the swing chair. I put my hands behind my head and watched as Jacob ran to me.

He looked at me and his eyes turned black. I could tell he was trying to control his wolf and on the inside my wolf was smiling like a fool.

“Go upstairs and change.” He said.

“Uh and my answer is no.” I said.

“Go upstairs.” He said.

“That is rich Jacob. Tell me, an Alpha what to do. This is my training attire and this is what I will wear. You did not buy my clothes and you are not named Jaxon Nixon Phillip Jamie or Erik so no.” I said.

“I will not say it again.” He said.

“Well then don’t.” I said.

Raven and Jack laughed hard and I cracked a smirk onto my face. Before I knew it he yanked me out of my set. Jack and Tiger along with Raven and Robin was about to attack but I stopped them.

“Jacob if you don’t get your hands off of me I will personally tear them off for you.” I said.

He didn’t do as I said so in one swift move I had him in front of me with his hand tightly behind him. He knelt on the ground and growled. I growled back more loudly and people came out. His pack members growled at me and I gave a warning growl which had them keeping their distance.

“If you ever touch us again I will not hesitate to break your arm. Every since we first got here you have challenged us and we never back down from a challenge. For the next two days I suggest you treat me with respect or bad things will happen and to set the record that was not a threat. It is a promise.” I sneered in his ear but his pack could hear me.

“Onix!” Jaxon yelled.

I looked at him and released Jacob’s arm. He gave a look that told me to come here. I followed his unspoken command.

“Yes father?” I asked angrily.

“Why do you have him in that position?” he asked.

“He put his hand on me sir.” I answered with my soldier voice.

“And you saw it fit to threaten him in front of his pack?” he asked.

“It was of sheer anger. Not threat that leaves my mouth towards this pack will ever be made in reality……yet.” I said and mumbled the last part.

“You know the punishment for that am I right?” he asked.

“Yes sir.” I said.

 I stood unblocked and looked ahead. He threw a blow at my gut and I took it in. there was another hit at my spine but still no sound of noise came from me. No matter where he hit me I never showed signs of pain. He finally stopped and I looked at him.

“Good.” He said.

‘Well done Sofia. I am proud of you.’ Jaxon said in my head and I gave a smile towards him.

“What the HELL?” I heard an all too familiar voice ask.

My eyes went wide as I was afraid to turn around and meet those eyes.

It can't be them!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dum Dum Dum. Owww who is it? I wonder? Do you know? Well maybe you can make a good guess. Sorry to all my fans for not posting. My internet was down for a whole week. I feel faint. Please know that once spring kick in that I will be on it 24/7. Lol but do you like it?

How many want to know. Well the answer will be revealed in the next chapter. Muwahhahaha!!!!!

Please vote

Comment

And Fan!!!!! LMAO