Special Ch 7: I Cannot, But I Must

Y/N

W-What happened? 

As my eyes tried to take in my surroundings, a harsh ringing went off in my head. I groaned from annoyance but even that wasn't hearable to me. I realized rather quickly that I was lying on the ground. I was confused and flustered at the same time. 

Did I fall? 

I tried to regain strength in my arms pushing myself off the ground and into a seated position. At a certain point, the ringing in my ears numbed me. I was ultimately used to it as if ..... this is what the world always had sounded like. 

 No one seemed to be present on this empty street and rather quickly I regained memories of why I was there.

I was heading home, to get changed.

My body automatically moved once again trying to lift myself off the ground, but that's when I noticed that my legs weren't able to move. I finally averted my eyes from the street in front of me to my hands and that's when my heart quickened its pace. 

B-Blood...

And lot's of them, slightly lifting my hand triggered my breath to feel heavier. The red-stained liquid pressed deep into my hands, but I noticed I wasn't injured there. It was resting in a pool of blood. My eyes widened in horror as I gathered the courage to trace down the trails of blood around me.

My dress was stained, almost soaking with it and that's when I realized where the blood was coming from. My vision darkened shifting to a state of whack. Black spots consumed my sight but I tried to fight them off, keeping myself conscious. 

The ringing in my head gradually thinned out and sounds of wailing were heard. Soon enough I realized that I was the source of it as I pressed my hands against my bump. She was still there, but there was no sign of life. 

H-How did it come to this?

As I questioned myself that black car appeared in my memories. 

D-Did I get hit?

The thought of it was able to make me cry out, but I tried to clench my teeth. 

I need to call...

''Y/N!'' And that's when I was unable to speak nor make any movement.

---------------------------------------

Jungkook

Why is she not picking up?

I became restless in my car, so I decided to speed up. I guess I have been like this ever since she got pregnant. I would throw a fit if she wouldn't answer my calls or reply to my messages. I couldn't help but worry every second of the day.

Usually, she would be taking a shower, or having lunch with a friend so she nagged me tons about it. Yet each and every time I felt anxious. Just like today.

She must be taking a shower or getting dressed. 

Trying to track the time from when I last called her, she must be at home already. My heart slightly shifted from excitement entering our street. I couldn't wait to see her, being apart nowadays makes me even more lonely than it did before. That excitement got pushed down rather quickly as I noticed a woman lying in the middle of the street. Panic rushed to my head within an instant as I pulled over. 

Where is my phone?!

Clenching it tightly between my fingers I rushed out of the vehicle not bothering to close the door.

''112 what is your emergency?''

''Hello, yes there is a woman lying on the ground in my street. She seems injured.''