Chapter 6

[16 years ago]

-Y/N's POV-

''Okay guys you know the rules! No one is allowed in the pools on the left side those are for the adults!'' I could hear the teacher inform us about the rules but I couldn't help and scan the area with widened eyes. 

''This is so cool!'' I jumped amazed on my spot. Soon I felt my hands being held by my friend her hand who was smiling brightly at me. 

''Y/N let's go!'' She spoke excitedly while pulling me with her. I can't believe our school took us to this big waterpark. 

--------------------------------------

''Mina?'' I questioned scanning around me. This waterpark is so big and somehow I lost Mina......My eyes grew wide looking at the pool on my left. It was so deep as if a shark would be able to swim in it......

The teacher told me to gather as many classmates as I could cause we were going to leave soon.....but I lost Mina during that. 

''Ah Sejin!'' I shouted happily finally seeing a familiar face. Sejin was one of my classmates and he was standing with his friends by the same pool as I was. 

''Oh Y/N'' he replied seeing me but once I reached them I came to a hold...Jungkook is with him...

''The teacher told me to tell everyone that we are going to leave'' I spoke softly informing him and his group of friends.

''Ah really?'' he asked making me nod while fidgeting with my hands. Why did I get this bad feeling? 

''Guys lets ride the waterslide one more time before we go'' Jungkook spoke while bumping Sejin his shoulder.

''Yeah let's go'' I watched them all cheer making me feel excited too. They all started running off towards the waterslide but before I could even go after them Jungkook stopped turning back to me.

''What are you doing?'' That cold look in his eyes appeared once again.

''I'll come with you guys....'' I spoke softly but his expression didn't seem to change. 

''Girls aren't allowed'' He glared making me tremble on my spot. 

''But-''

''I said girls aren't allowed'' He spoke once again as his hand reached out towards me pushing me backward. My heart stopped in my chest as I felt myself losing balance.....everything seemed to go slow motion feeling myself floating in the air soon colliding with the cold water from the pool....

W-What's happening? Everything around me was colored blue while I felt as light as a feather. I could see Jungkook his figure still standing on the edge as I realized that I fell into the pool. Noticing that I wasn't able to breath it became harder with the second, as well as my head, feeling dizzy. I can't swim.......

Jungkook ....help me.......but as I tried to reach my hand out to the surface his figure standing there disappeared walking away from the scene and everything before my eyes went black.......

[Present]

''Thanks for letting me stay over'' I hugged Chanhee tightly feeling her hands rubbing my back in comfort. 

''Anytime sweetheart'' she whispered making me hug her tighter.

''Soo....what are you going to do about Jungkook?'' She asked as we broke the hug her hands still rubbing my side.

''We have an event coming up soon from his parent's company. Kind of like a celebration and that's the first time after quite a while that I will be seeing both of his parents again. I think maybe it's just for the best to tell them honestly how I feel....I'm sure they will understand right?'' I asked seeing Chanhee nod. 

''I'm sure they will.....that means you aren't going to try making this work?'' She asked still trying to convince me. 

''You know the thing is....I have known Jungkook ever since we were little. He has scared me and bullied me multiple times back then. Then I moved away and years later I returned to this city but this time not as a little girl but an adult and I get married off to Jungkook. Sure he also became an adult and in those years both of us has changed that's simply a fact, but I only know the bully that Jungkook was. Those are the only memories I have of him and that's how I see him. That's why I can't stand him cause all I see is the guy who scared me when I was little. I truly want to get over it and stop acting so pathetic but having him treat me like nothing happened and not even once apologizing for what he did is holding me back.....'' I explained and I could see Chanhee her eyes soften.

''I hope one-day Jungkook will realize that he never apologized for his past mistakes and will do so. Cause honestly seeing the both of you on your wedding day...I actually really wished that it would work out.'' She slightly smiled making me smile as well.

''Yeah...that wedding dress did look good on me'' I joked earning some laughter from her. 

''Oh absolutely'' she played along making the both of us laugh. 

- END Y/N's POV-

-------------------------------------------------------

- Jungkook's POV-

''So how is married life huh?'' Chanwoo asked as he wriggled his eyebrows before plopping on the couch in my office. Chanwoo is actually an employee at my dad his company but on top of that my best friend who I have known since high school.

Hearing him ask that I immediately stopped with my paperwork and sighed. 

''From all the women in the world, it had to be her that I had to marry'' I nagged making him chuckle. 

''Ah come on it can't be that bad. When I met her at your wedding she was extremely nice and.....a beauty may I add'' he smirked making me roll my eyes. 

''She is nice to everyone except me'' I stated making me scoff. 

''Ouch what did you do?'' He questioned making me shrug at his question. 

''Mmmmm how about being all sweet towards her? Make her breakfast or something buy her unnecessary gifts, woman love that they immediately switch into a good mood when you do'' he adviced making me instantly chuckle. 

''Let me guess that's what you do when your wife is upset right?'' I asked and saw him slump into his seat making me laugh at the fact that I was right. 

''Now that she is pregnant her mood swings are no joke'' He whined making me laugh. 

''At least she loves you'' I stated making him look up at me with a surprised look.

''Yah Jungkook-ah the girl got married to you because it's arranged don't expect her to love you right of the bat'' he spoke making me nod. It's not that I want Y/N to love me but at least can she act nice towards me once in a while....

''Just give it some time and stop acting so bad boy annoying towards her like you said you do. Show her your sweet side who knows she might actually fall for you'' He added making me look back at the papers on my desk. 

''Why did you agree on marrying her again?'' He asked making me look up once more. 

''Economic reasons of course. With our parent's company being allies it opens so many doors for our company. We have multiple opportunities to even expand on a global platform'' I explained making him nod. 

''Jungkook.....don't you want to marry someone you love though?'' Chanwoo asked with a sincere tone. He isn't the only one who asked me this, everyone who knows that my marriage is arranged asked me this being worried about me, but I really don't mind it.

''I just want my parents to be happy and do the best I can for our company'' I replied seeing Chanwoo reply with a nod. 

-TBC-