Chapter 9

- Y/N's POV-

He looked to the side and I noticed him balling his hands into a fist as if he was trying to surpass his anger. As I was scanning his behaviour it surprised me that.....he really isn't the girl like Minseok that I knew when we were younger. He would stand up against Jungkook when it came to bullying me but he was still like a shy boy. Back then he was quite chubby and had long hair. Right now he seems very fit and broad and his hair was nicely cut. His black bangs covering his forehead as you could see a slight undercut. Not to mention since he became very tall. When we were younger we were around the same height right now he seems to be the same height as Jungkook. Minseok became much manlier then how he used to be. 

''It's not like that.....'' I muttered softly. My hand reaching for his hand that was still in a tight fist hoping to calm him down. 

''It's arranged, isn't it?'' He asked making me silently nod. How embarrassing. Does he think low of me right now? 

''Does he treat you right?'' He asked making me look up at him. I lost my breath for a second looking into his eyes. He always wore very big glasses and because of his long hair it was hard to get a clear view of his eyes, but I never knew that they would be such a beautiful light brown color. 

How should I answer his question? It's not like Jungkook mistreats me....I mean he never forced himself on me or used violence against me. But the fact that we don't really get along well and barely talk.........

Right before I wanted to reply to him he grabbed my shoulder his eyes widening big full with determination.

''It doesn't matter. I won't give up. I never forgot our promise Y/N and I never forgot about you. I want to marry you......I still do...'' His hands started to loosen as I could see him avoid eye contact. His cheeks started to turn a bit red as he stepped away.

''I mean...ah what am I saying?!'' He squealed out in embarrassment making me burst out into laughter. His appearance sure did change, but he is still the Minseok that I know.  

''You look very beautiful by the way......I just wanted you to know that'' He added. Once again his shy side showing. I felt myself blushing at the compliment this whole night no one said it to me except for Jungkook his parents. 

''Thank you..Jungkook his mom picked it out for me'' I smiled seeing him nod. 

''Minseok! What a surprise to see you here'' A familiar voice called out from behind me. Seeing Minseok his expression stiffen made me feel nervous....he looks scary. Jungkook walked his way to the both of us taking a hold next to me. 

''Your parents invited my boss to the party as his secretary it's only natural for me to come'' Minseok replied that stiff expression still present. Only now I realized they really are around the same height. Only Jungkook appeared to be a bit taller. 

''I see....'' Jungkook spoke and he as well didn't sound happy at all. As if these two were mortal enemies of each other. 

''Well my wife and I were planning to head home no-'' Jungkook reached for my wrist but before he could grab it I felt myself already being dragged towards Minseok. Shocked at the sudden action I looked down at my wrist seeing Minseok holding it. 

''How about you and Y/N get a divorce?'' Minseok spoke with a dead-serious tone making my mouth fall open. Jungkook chuckled a bit before turning his body to Minseok looking in disbelief. 

''Excuse me?'' Jungkook spoke. I noticed the tone in his voice....he was annoyed.....really annoyed. 

''You heard what I said. If I could find you someone else who would give your parents the exact same benefit you get from marrying Y/N. It wouldn't matter, right? You don't love her, so anyone will do. Am I wrong?'' Hearing Minseok speak like this made me fall silent. Was he always this confident? 

''And why would I do tha-''

''I won't let you have her. You don't deserve her. Unlike you, I do love her and therefore I want to marry her.'' The moment Minseok spoke his last sentence Jungkook his hand reached for my free wrist grabbing it, but as he tried to pull me away Minseok held onto my other wrist. 

''Well unfortunate for you she already has a husband'' Jungkook spoke raising his voice a bit. At this moment I started to become scared. Both of them looking at each other with fire in their eyes and their voices becoming louder with the second. It was just scaring me and I wanted it to stop. 

''You really don't care about her at all?! Do you even forget how you treated her in the past?! How you scarred her?! Of course, you don't! Cause you only think about yourself and your own benefits.'' Minseok his voice was getting louder and angrier making even me go weak. 

''Minseok....please stop'' I muttered softly but my words vanished in thin air

- End Y/N's POV-

---------------------------------------------------------

- Jungkook's POV-

Ignoring his words I looked down at Y/N hearing her muttering for him to stop, but of course, he didn't listen. She closed her eyes and that's when I noticed tears slowly streaming down her cheek.

''This conversation is over'' I interrupted annoyed as ever ready to pull Y/N with me. 

''It's not over! Did you even apologize to her for everything you did?! Because of you she almost died that da-'' I felt my anger rising as I stepped towards him my free hand gripping on his collar tight. 

''I said this conversation is over!'' I shouted in his face my anger getting the best of me. He finally stopped speaking as I walked away from him pulling Y/N with me who was quietly sobbing. 

- END Jungkook's POV-

-----------------------------------------------------

- Minseok's POV -

 I looked at Y/N seeing her with closed eyes sobbing quietly causing me to let go of her wrist. 

''Please....just stop'' she muttered softly as Jungkook pulled her along with him. Because of my anger towards Jungkook, I just kept on making a scene not even noticing that I was making her upset.....I am the worst. 

- End Minseok's POV-

------------------------------------------------------

- Y/N's POV-

I held my breath trying to control my tears as Jungkook kept on dragging me with him. I can't go back to the party like this...

Suddenly Jungkook stopped walking his back still facing me as he did. 

''Head to the car, I will tell my parents that you aren't feeling that well and bring you home'' He spoke making me feel relieved. All I wanted right now is just to be alone. 

''It's okay I can just call a taxi'' I replied. To be honest Jungkook still seemed very annoyed I just don't want to be with him in one room right now, especially not after hearing him shout so loudly towards Minseok. 

He sighed as he let go of my wrist. 

''Y/N...Don't make me repeat myself'' He spoke making me nod instantly.

''Okay...I will head to the car'' I spoke softly before walking away.

- TBC -